News: Reed Elsevier PLC (RUK)
3 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 14 2013
Nov 14 - Shares of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co , a textbook publisher that emerged from bankruptcy last year, rose as much as 33 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $2.23 billion.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - PGA Tour rookie Patrick Reed has not yet established himself on the U.S. circuit but that could change soon if he continues his current form.
July 24 - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the textbook publisher that emerged from bankruptcy last year, is close to filing for an initial public offering that could come later this year, according to two sources familiar with the process.
- Reed Elsevier, 4 Months Period Ending Jun 30 Management Discusses 2013 Results - Interim Management Statement Call Transcript
- Reed Elsevier plc (ADR) (RUK) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Reed Elsevier: Boring But Profitable
- Reinvesting Dividends Can Yield Excellent Returns
- 5 Trades to Take as Stocks Soar in May
- Is Now the Time to Buy Reed Elsevier?
- LexisNexis InterAction Survey: Insight into the State of Law Firm CRM
- Elsevier’s Science and Technology Books Available via YBP Library Services’ GOBI3
- New eBook Offerings from LexisNexis Support Digital Transformation in Law Schools
- LexisNexis CounselLink Earns Safe Harbor Certification
- REG-Reed Elsevier Interim Management Statement
- LexisNexis State Net Launches New Interface, Adds Features and Data
- REG-Reed Elsevier Reed Elsevier site visit: Reed Exhibitions – Reed Travel Exhibitions presentation at World Travel Market, London
- LexisNexis Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant of the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Legal Management
- Lexis Advance Voted Best Online Legal Research Provider in Annual The Legal Intelligencer “Best Of” Reader Survey
- LexisNexis Reaches Critical Milestone in Asian Patent Collections