RWE AG (RWEG.DE)
Tue, Dec 6 2016
FRANKFURT Germany's Constitutional Court ruled on Tuesday that the government's decision to accelerate the shutdown of nuclear plants violated some property rights, paving the way for damage claims by utilities and sending their shares higher.
* Shares down 1.9 pct (Adds details on cost cuts, group results, analyst)
* Interest rate expectations also weigh (Adds CFO comment, pressure from interest rate expectations)
* Innogy shares down 5 pct, RWE down 3.5 pct (Recasts, adds trader comment, context)
AMSTERDAM/FRANKFURT Talks to restructure Urenco broke down after German utilities E.ON and RWE, which hold a third in the uranium enrichment firm, refused to agree to a deal that would have prevented a lucrative stock market listing in the future.
* E.ON, RWE open to further talks (Recasts, adds reaction from E.ON/RWE, context)
AMSTERDAM, Nov 1 The Dutch government on Tuesday said an agreement reached this summer between Britain, Germany and the Netherlands over the future of uranium enrichment company Urenco was blocked by minority owners E.ON and RWE.
* Deutsche was among global coordinators in Innogy IPO (Adds further quotes, context)
FRANKFURT Shares in Innogy , comprising the healthy assets of struggling power group RWE , hovered around the issue price in their stock market debut on Friday in Germany's largest listing in 16 years.
FRANKFURT, Oct 6 Innogy, consisting of the healthy business parts of struggling utility RWE, hit the top of the price range in its initial public offering (IPO), showing high demand for the stable and regulated returns the group offers.