RWE AG (RWNFF.PK)
16 Jun 2016
Mon, May 30 2016
* Govt wants to ensure utilities liable for nuclear shutdown costs
FRANKFURT, May 25 German utilities are likely to partner with automakers to tap into a 1 billion euro ($1.1 billion) government incentive scheme for electric cars, an RWE executive said.
FRANKFURT, May 14 RWE is just one notch above junk status after Moody's downgraded the Germany utility's debt to Baa3 from Baa2, citing weak power prices, Germany's nuclear exit and the company's exposure to coal.
FRANKFURT, May 12 German utility RWE has sold 90 percent of its 2016 power production, 90 percent of 2017 output, and 70 percent of 2018 production at above-market prices, it said on Thursday.
* Viruses appear not to have posed threat to facility's operations
* Local shareholders say will endorse management (Adds further comments by CEO, shareholder)
* RWE hopes to be out of 'valley of tears' in UK by 2018 (Recasts, adds COO, CFO comment on npower, details on job cuts)
LONDON/DUESSELDORF Germany's second-largest utility, RWE, plans to cut about 2,500 jobs at npower, a source close to the matter said, as it confronts customer losses and billing issues at its struggling British subsidiary.
* Details could emerge at RWE's FY results -source (Recasts, adds details from RWE CFO, context)
DUESSELDORF, Germany, March 2 Local shareholders in German utility RWE have asked for a supervisory seat at the company's renewable, network and retail division to protect their influence after a painful dividend suspension.