News: Royal Bank of Canada (RY.TO)
14 Mar 2014
- A Delaware judge said Royal Bank of Canada should be held liable to former shareholders of Rural/Metro Corp because it failed to disclose conflicts of interest that tainted the $438 million buyout of the ambulance operator.
March 9 - A Delaware judge said Royal Bank of Canada should be held liable to former shareholders of Rural/Metro Corp because it failed to disclose conflicts of interest that tainted the $438 million buyout of the ambulance operator.
NEW YORK - Light Tower Rentals, which provides rental equipment and services to the oil field industry, is exploring a sale that may fetch around $700 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* TSX down 0.40 of a point at 14,188.58 * Five of 10 main index sectors decline * Cameco, Paladin Energy jump after Japanese policy shift * RBC drops after quarterly report By John Tilak TORONTO, Feb 26 - Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Wednesday, with gains in Cameco Corp following a favorable shift in Japanese nuclear policy offset by weakness in Royal Bank of Canada after the lender reported quarterly results. Investors also digested data
* Profit of C$1.47/share excluding items vs. C$1.43 estimate
TORONTO, Feb 26 - Canada's main stock index rose on Wednesday, supported by a gain in Royal Bank of Canada after the lender's quarterly profit topped market estimates and a jump in Cameco after a favorable shift in Japanese nuclear policy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 26.26 points, or 0.19 percent, at 14,215.24 shortly after the open.
TORONTO - Royal Bank of Canada's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates, rising 2 percent on the back of higher capital markets income, and the bank raised its dividend by 6 percent.
TORONTO, Feb 26 - Royal Bank of Canada said on Wednesday its first-quarter profit rose 2 percent due largely to higher capital markets income and raised its dividend by 6 percent.
TORONTO, Feb 25 - Royal Bank of Canada said on Tuesday that it had promoted Jennifer Tory to head of its personal and commercial banking business, replacing Dave McKay, who will become chief executive officer later this year.
- Stress Testing: A Credit Spread Ranking Of 12 U.S. And 12 International Banks
- What's Your (Dividend Growth) Number?: Part 3
- National Bank Of Canada: 15 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 Days
- Bank Of Nova Scotia: Cheapest Among Canadian Banks Relative To Growth Potential
- Dividend Investing At Work - February 2014
- Toronto-Dominion Bank: Excellent Retail Banking Results Will Drive Dividend Growth
- Strategic Team Formulations, Financial Results, Launch of Interactive Online Platforms, Grants, and Preferred Stock Dividends - Analyst Notes on Wells Fargo, KeyCorp, Comerica, FirstMerit, and RBC
- Prestigious Recognitions, Appointments, Launches, and Earning Results Schedules - Analyst Notes on Bank of America, ICICI, RBC, Barclays, and Scotiabank
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of RBC Life Insurance Company
- RBC to sell its Jamaican banking operations
- 20th Annual "Skate with the Greats" Event Featuring Rangers Legends Raises More Than $1 Million for Ronald McDonald® House New York
- /R E P E A T -- RBC Global Asset Management adds new global equity team in London/
- RBC Global Asset Management adds new global equity team in London
- Stock Movement, Dividends, and Financial Results Schedules - Research Report on Bank of America, PNC, KeyCorp, First Republic Bank, and Royal Bank of Canada
- AAAResearchReports.com Technical Input: Royal Bank of Canada, East West Bancorp, Protective Life, and PartnerRe
- Preferred Stock Dividends, Interactive Annual Reports, Index Results, Extended Financing Agreements, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on JPMorgan Chase, RBC, Scotiabank, TCF, and Oriental FG