News: Royal Bank of Canada (RY.TO)
Mon, Jul 21 2014
LONDON, July 21 - Healthcare M&A banker Paul Tomasic has left Wall Street bank Citi to join Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) to lead its healthcare investment banking coverage in Europe, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday.
July 14 - RBC Investor & Treasury Services, part of Canada's Royal Bank of Canada, said it appointed James Rausch as head, banks, brokers, and exchanges for transaction banking.
July 7 - RBC Wealth Management, part of Royal Bank of Canada, appointed Ann Marie Vibert as head of private client wealth management, offshore.
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 37.2bp
TORONTO - Royal Bank of Canada may invest as much as $1 billion in a hedge fund spun off from its proprietary trading business, Bloomberg News reported on Friday.
TORONTO, May 30 - Royal Bank of Canada may invest as much as $1 billion in a hedge fund spun off from its proprietary trading business, Bloomberg News reported on Friday.
* TSX down 22.01 points, or 0.15 percent, at 14,588.95 * Six of the 10 main index sectors advance * CIBC drops 1.4 percent after reporting results By John Tilak TORONTO, May 29 - Canada's main stock index closed lower on Thursday, hurt by a decline in Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce after it reported quarterly results, while Royal Bank of Canada and other major banks also fell. A jump in Encana Corp spinoff PrairieSky Royalty Ltd, which had its trading debut, he
TORONTO, May 29 - Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday, hurt by a decline in shares of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce after the lender reported quarterly results, as well as weakness in other major banks such as Royal Bank of Canada. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 22.01 points, or 0.15 percent, at 14,588.95. Six of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher. (Reporting by John Tilak; Editing by James Dalgleish)
Notes The issue size will total 325 million sterling
Governing Law The laws of the Province of Ontario and
- RBC completes sale of its Jamaican banking operations
- Digital Demands of High Net Worth Individuals Signal Flight Risk for Firms That Fall Behind: World Wealth Report 2014
- Nearly Two Million Individuals Join High Net Worth Ranks As Wealth Levels Reach Another Record High: World Wealth Report 2014
- Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Signs New Multi-Year Agreement With Moneris
- Financial Companies Report Launches, Appointments, and Stock Price Movements - Analyst Notes on CBOE Holdings, RBC, Endurance, Susquehanna Bank and China Life Insurance
- RBC challenges top PGA TOUR members to play it forward in support of children's charities
- RBC Capital Markets signs onto the Green Bond Principles, hosts Green Bond Conference in Toronto
- Capital Restructuring Plans, Upcoming Investors Conferences, Elected Directors, Charitable Contributions, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Comerica, First Republic, TD, RBC, and CNB
- RBC Awarded three top honours in inaugural Family Wealth Report Awards
- Strategic Team Formulations, Financial Results, Launch of Interactive Online Platforms, Grants, and Preferred Stock Dividends - Analyst Notes on Wells Fargo, KeyCorp, Comerica, FirstMerit, and RBC