SMA Solar Technology AG (S92G.DE)
Fri, Aug 12 2016
BERLIN, Aug 12 Volkswagen is in early talks with German solar power equipment maker SMA Solar about working together, the companies said, as the automaker pushes ambitious electric car plans to overcome its diesel emissions scandal.
* Ceo says we experience some delays in projects in u.s. Market, but overall situation is intact
* Shares indicated 6 pct higher pre-market (Recasts, adds CEO quote, details)
* H1 profit 19.4 million eur versus -21.4 million eur loss year ago
* Aims to lower fixed costs by another 15 percent in coming months Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Aug 11 SMA Solar, Germany's biggest solar power equipment maker, said on Thursday it would shut production sites in Denver and Cape Town, citing accelerating price pressure.
FRANKFURT, May 12 SMA Solar, Germany's biggest solar group, on Thursday swung to an operating profit in the first quarter, driven by sales of commercial solar installations.
* Confirms 2016 outlook for sales, profits (Recasts, adds comment from SMA, context)
FRANKFURT, April 8 SMA Solar, Germany's largest solar group, is taking a 27 percent stake in Tigo Energy Inc as part of a $20 million capital increase of the Los Gatos-based group.