News: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
Mon, May 18 2015
BRUSSELS - Spanish lender Banco Sabadell secured European Union regulatory clearance on Monday for its 1.7-billion-pound ($2.66 billion) acquisition of British peer TSB to reinforce its presence in the British market.
BRUSSELS, May 18 - Spanish lender Banco Sabadell secured European Union regulatory clearance on Monday for its 1.7-billion-pound ($2.66 billion) acquisition of British peer TSB to reinforce its presence in the British market.
* Subsidiary of UMT AG in Spain announces strategic collaboration agreement with Banco de Sabadell, S.A. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Offer for entire issued and to be issued share capital of TSB has become unconditional as to acceptances Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON/MADRID - Spain's Banco Sabadell could look to expand further in Britain after agreeing a 1.7 billion pound ($2.5 billion) takeover of TSB , one of the biggest cross-border banking deals since the financial crisis of 2007-09.
LONDON/MADRID, March 20 - British bank TSB said it had agreed to be taken over by Spanish lender Banco Sabadell in a deal which values the business at 1.7 billion pounds ($2.5 billion).
LONDON, March 12 - Hedge funds that took "short" positions betting on a drop in British bank TSB face possible losses as the stock surged more than 20 percent after a takeover bid from Spain's Banco Sabadell on Thursday.
MADRID, Jan 29 - Spain's Banco Sabadell said it expected to grow its loan book by between 1 and 2 percent in 2015, as it hopes along with peers that an economic recovery will start feeding more strongly through to households.
* CEO Jaime Guardiola says sees loan growth of between 1 and 2 percent in 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Paul Day)
MADRID, Jan 29 - Spain's Banco Sabadell on Thursday reported a 50 percent jump in 2014 net profit from a year earlier, slightly above forecasts, as earnings from its lending business improved and it booked gains from selling off assets and trading bonds.
- What 'Wet Hop' Beers Are and Why You Should Try Them Right Now
- SAB Miller And Molson Coors Looking Like Attractive Merger And Acquisition Targets
- Why Altria Group (MO) Stock Is Up Today
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play