News: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
Mon, Jul 28 2014
MADRID, July 28 - Spain's Banco Sabadell said on Monday says it had agreed to sell its debt recovery business to Lindorff Espana, part of Norwegian credit manager Lindorff, for 162 million euros ($217.6 million).
MADRID, July 24 - Spain's Banco Sabadell on Thursday said its first half net profit rose nearly 36 percent from a year ago to 168 million euros ($226 million), beating forecasts as revenues and net lending income improved.
(Adds Braemar Shipping Services, Wesizwe, MOL, Banco Sabadell; Updates AstraZeneca, London Stock Exchange)
MADRID, April 24 - Spain's Caixabank and Sabadell on Thursday said bad debts had fallen slightly in the first quarter, signalling the start of a more marked turnaround for the country's banks.
MADRID, April 24 - Spanish lender Banco Sabadell on Thursday said its first quarter net profit had jumped 59 percent from a year earlier, helped by growing net lending income and after integrating several acquisitions.
- SAB Miller And Molson Coors Looking Like Attractive Merger And Acquisition Targets
- Why Altria Group (MO) Stock Is Up Today
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- More Consolidation For Alcoholic Beverages Companies