Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
Tue, Oct 4 2016
Oct 4 CEO of Spain's Banco De Sabadell Jaime Guardiola:
July 22 Banco de Sabadell SA CEO Jaume Guardiola:
* The bank said on Friday its full-year net profit would be slightly below 800 million euros ($883 million) compared to a target of 1 billion euros in its 2014-2016 strategic plan.
* Says first half net profit was 425 million euros ($468 million) compared to 485 million euros in a Reuters poll
June 24 Chairman of Spain's Banco Sabadell, owner of British bank TSB:
* Says has been in touch with Banco Popular and other banks in Spain over a potential merger, but no formal talks took place Further company coverage: (Madrid Newsroom)
NEW YORK, May 12 Renata Rojas, a director at BNP Paribas, is leaving her role to join Banco Sabadell in loan syndications, sources said.
- AB InBev's $107B Acquisition of SABMiller Paves Way for More Mergers in Beer Space
- Megabrew on Tap at Beer Giants Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller
- SABMiller Rejects Anheuser-Busch's Offer for a Third Time
- AB Inbev Mulling Offer to Buy SAB Miller in Beer Blockbuster
- BRACE Yourself: Molson Coors Plausible Catalyst
- What 'Wet Hop' Beers Are and Why You Should Try Them Right Now