Sabre Corp (SABR.OQ)
25 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 5 2017
* Says will provide consulting services to several of its member airlines through a new agreement with African Airlines Association Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sabre Corp- CEO Sean Menke's 2016 total compensation $5.5 million versus $3.8 million - sec filing
* On Feb. 22, co's unit entered into term facility amendment dated feb 22 to its senior secured credit facilities
* Sabre Corporation announces closing of incremental term loan and amendments to its credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SABRE CORP SAYS HAS SIGNED A NEW AGREEMENT WITH KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN'S NATIONAL CARRIER, GULF AIR
* Announced increase in quarterly targeted dividend to $0.14 per shar
NEW YORK American Airlines Group Inc on Tuesday won about $15.3 million in an antitrust lawsuit that accused airline booking service Sabre Corp of harming competition and charging grossly inflated booking fees.
American Airlines Group Inc and Alaska Air Group Inc said on Friday an outage related to a technical issue at reservation services provider Sabre Corp's computer systems has been resolved.
Nov 11 American Airlines Group Inc and Alaska Air Group Inc on Friday experienced a brief computer outage caused due to a technical issue at reservation vendor Sabre Corp.
* American Airlines says earlier today, Sabre had brief technical issue that impacted multiple carriers, issue has been resolved- Spokesman Further company coverage: