News: Safran SA (SAF.PA)
24 Dec 2014
Thu, Dec 11 2014
* Boeing chooses Safran subsidiary, Aircelle to build titanium exhaust systems for its 777x Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(Removes formatting character para 15, drops redundant words para 11)
PARIS, Dec 5 - French aerospace group Safran named Philippe Petitcolin) as its next chief executive when chairman and CEO Jean-Paul Herteman retires next spring.
PARIS, Dec 3 - The board of French aerospace group Safran will meet Friday to select a replacement for Chairman and Chief Executive Jean-Paul Herteman, who is due to retire next year, two people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
PARIS - Aerospace groups Airbus and Safran formally inaugurated a joint venture to pool their space launcher activities on Wednesday, aiming to secure the future of the Ariane rocket and cut costs in the face of U.S. launch rival SpaceX.
PARIS, Dec 3 - Aerospace groups Airbus and Safran formally inaugurated a joint venture to pool their space launcher activities on Wednesday, aiming to secure the future of the Ariane rocket and cut costs in the face of U.S. launch rival SpaceX.
PARIS - France's Thales named group secretary Philippe Logak as its temporary boss on Thursday after its main shareholders failed to resolve a dispute over the succession to Jean-Bernard Levy, who has resigned to run France's top power firm.
* Safran may split roles of CEO and chairman - source (Adds union reaction, shares, further quote)
BRUSSELS, Nov 26 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Deal comes after VietJet bought engines, jets from CFM, Airbus
- Morpho's Itemiser 4DX Receives ECAC Approval for Explosives Screening
- MorphoTrak Celebrates 40 Years of Automated Fingerprint Identification
- UPDATE - Morpho Launches Non-Radioactive Trace Detector
- Morpho Launches Non-Radioactive Trace Detector
- Morpho Places First in NIST 2014 MINEX Fingerprint Benchmark
- Morpho Detection Awarded Lufthansa Airlines Contract for Itemiser DX Trace Detectors
- Morpho Detection Awarded Frankfurt Airport Contract for Desktop Trace Detectors
- Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector Approved for Air Cargo Screening in Canada
- Morpho's Itemiser DX Surpasses 5,000 Units Shipped Worldwide
- JetBlue Airways Selects Morpho's MobileTrace for Enhanced Passenger Screening