Banco Santander SA (SAN)
7 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 28 2016
MADRID, Nov 28 Spain's Santander has been fined 1 million euros ($1.1 million) for its "serious failure" to prevent money laundering through an account held by the property group Rumasa between 2007 and 2011, the Spanish Supreme Court said on Monday.
* Santander said near deal to buy back asset-management stake - Bloomberg, citing sources
Oct 28 Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras says:
* CEO Jose Antonio Alvarez says will not change fees in the flagship 123 account in Spain Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid newsroom)
* Says expects net interest income (NII) to fall in Spain in next few quarters
* Shares up 1.2 pct, hit six-month high (Adds details, analyst, share price)
MADRID, Oct 26 Spain's Banco Santander on Wednesday posted a 1 percent rise in third-quarter net profit from a year earlier, above analysts' forecasts and helped by strong business in its key Brazilian market.
Citigroup agreed to sell its consumer business in Argentina to Banco Santander Rio for an undisclosed amount, a day after it sold some of its Brazilian retail banking assets to Itaú Unibanco Holding SA .
Oct 9 Citigroup agreed to sell its consumer business in Argentina to Banco Santander Rio, for an undisclosed amount.
MADRID Banco Santander gave investors a sobering assessment of its prospects in Britain and Spain on Friday, with a warning that it would be less profitable than expected in the years ahead, knocking the Spanish bank's shares.
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: Trump And The No Good, Very Bad Month (Nov 2016 Review)
- Wall Street Breakfast: OPEC Decision Day - Deal Or No Deal?
- Blockchain: Disrupting, Disrupted, Or Self-Destructed?
- A Recovery In Argentina Can Take Banco Macro Further, But Mind The Risks
- Trump Win Is A Double Whammy For Santander And BBVA
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: Nearly Doubling The S&P 500 Return In 2016 (October 2016 Review)