News: Banco Santander SA (SAN)
14 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 13 2014
PARIS, March 13 - Spanish bank Santander may sell more bonds this year that can convert into equity if it hits trouble, in order to meet long-term plans aimed at strengthening banks' balance sheets, its finance director said on Thursday.
MADRID - The Spanish government is working against the clock to reach a deal with builders over a multibillion euro bail-out for nine bankrupt motorways which could directly hit the country's deficit.
MADRID, March 7 - The Spanish government is working against the clock to reach a deal with builders over a multibillion euro bail-out for nine bankrupt motorways which could directly hit the country's deficit.
Update-Moody's changes outlook on Banco Santander Totta's Ba1 ratings to stable from negative; affirms ratings
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
MADRID, March 5 - Spanish bank Santander launched a 1.5 billion euro ($2.1 billion) contingent convertible bond issue on Wednesday in an exercise aimed at boosting its capital base.
MADRID, March 4 - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa reached a deal with Banco Santander's Mexican unit to jointly develop various wind farms projects in the Latin American country with a combined capacity of 500 megawatts, Gamesa said on Tuesday.
Banco Santander S.A.
MADRID, Feb 21 - Spain's biggest bank Santander said in its annual report on Friday that its board members earned a collective 24.5 million euros ($33.7 million) in 2013, 11 percent less than a year earlier, even though profits rose.
MADRID, Feb 19 - Spanish bank Santander expects a consumer financing deal with French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen to be completed in the second half of 2015, the bank said on Wednesday.
MADRID - Santander, the euro zone's largest bank by market value, was fined 16.9 million euros ($23.2 million) by Spain's market regulator for misselling convertible bonds to customers.
- 3 Global Dogs Plot 46% To 196% February Upsides
- Spanish Banks Benchmarking: BBVA And Santander Deserve A Closer Look
- Lloyds Bank PLC Leads Trading Volume In International Bank Credit Default Swaps, 2010-2013
- Keynesianism Gone Wild
- Culmination Of 40-Day Santander Consumer Quiet Period Provides Buying Opportunity
- Banco Santander: Positive Developments For This 7.6% Yielder
- Equity Technical Coverage: Banco Bradesco, Banco Santander, UBS AG, and HDFC Bank
- 700 Santander Branches Donate To Local Charities
- Citi and Santander Launch Trade MAPS – The First Multi-Bank Securitization of Trade Finance Assets Totaling US$1 Billion
- Santander's extra20 Checking Program Named 2013 "Best Checking Account" By NerdWallet
- Technicals on the Fingertips: Banco Santander, Banco Bradesco, UBS AG, and HDFC Bank
- Money Center Banks Report Refinancing, New Centre Launch, Agreements, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Bank of America, Barclays, ICICI, Santander, and SunTrust Banks
- Santander Donates $335,000 To Typhoon Haiyan Relief
- Early Briefing and Review: Banco Santander S.A., UBS AG, Banco Bradesco S.A., and HDFC Bank Ltd
- Santander Introduces New Checking Account Product That Pays Customers For Their Everyday Banking
- Santander Will Contribute $100 Million To Support U.S. Colleges And Universities