News: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
BRASILIA, July 31 - Banco Santander SA said on Thursday it could change the swap ratio in a buyout of its Brazilian unit if there is a delay in the transaction.
* Santander shares fall as Argentina weighs (Adds CEO comment on outlook, shares, analyst comment)
MADRID, July 31 - The euro zone's biggest bank Santander on Thursday posted a 38 percent jump in second-quarter net profit from a year ago, beating forecasts as provisions against soured debts fell.
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 29 - Second-quarter results at Spanish bank Banco Santander were "very good," Chairman Emilio Botin said on Tuesday.
MILAN - The banking foundation that used to be Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena's top shareholder will seek damages from former members of its board and financial advisers in relation to the Italian bank's 2008 costly takeover of smaller rival Antonveneta, it said on Friday.
MADRID - Spanish banks Caixabank and Banco Santander are the frontrunners to buy bailed-out lender Catalunya Banc in the government's third attempt to sell it, sources with knowledge of the process said on Friday.
MADRID, July 18 - Spanish banks Caixabank and Banco Santander are the frontrunners to buy bailed-out lender Catalunya Banc in the government's third attempt to sell it, sources with knowledge of the process said on Friday.
(Corrects amount of deal in first paragraph to 290 million euros from 250 million)
MADRID - Spain's Santander is buying GE Money Bank, GE Capital's consumer finance business in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, for 700 million euros ($950 million) in its latest move to diversify away from its struggling domestic market.
MADRID, June 23 - Spain's largest bank Santander said on Monday it has agreed to acquire GE Money Bank, GE Capital's consumer finance business in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, for 700 million euros ($950.29 million).
- BNP Paribas Seems Undervalued
- The Major Catalyst For Santander That Nobody Is Talking About
- Is Santander Bank Poised For Growth?
- Cramer's Mad Money - 12 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (7/11/14)
- Cramer: Can't Take the Heat? Get Out of Specs
- Banco Santander, S.A. Tops International Bank Credit Default Swap Trading 2010 To 2014
- Emilio Botin: Banco Santander will invest 700 million Euros in university projects until 2018
- Momentum Indicators for Diversified Banks Stocks -- Banco Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Itau Unibanco Holding, Banco Bradesco, and Banco Santander Brasil
- Santander Holdings USA Declares Quarterly Dividend On Preferred Stock
- Santander Named 2014 Best Bank In Western Europe, Spain, Mexico And Argentina By Euromoney Magazine
- Dividends, Scheduled Financial Results, Community Services Program, and Acquisition Agreements - Analyst Notes on SNH, The Principal, Santander, CIT and Alexandria
- Pre-market Banking Picks -- Research on Banco Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Itau Unibanco Holding, and Banco Santander Brasil
- Santander Signs First Agreement With Ocean County College
- Pele, Global Santander Soccer Ambassador, Says US Team Could Be A Surprise And That Brazil Is Ready For The World Cup
- Santander and Massachusetts School Building Authority Recognize Winners of 8th Annual "My Ideal School" Contest
- Nine Universities Receive Study Abroad Grants Funded By Santander Under President's 100,000 Strong Initiative