News: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
Fri, Oct 24 2014
LONDON - British engineer Rolls-Royce said on Friday it has finalised a deal to create a joint venture which will design and develop accessory drive train transmissions for all of the company's future civil aircraft engines.
SAO PAULO - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
MADRID - Portugal has begun sounding out Spanish banks on their interest in buying Novo Banco, the successor to the state-rescued Banco Espirito Santo (BES), several sources familiar with the talks said on Tuesday.
WARSAW - The Polish unit of Spain's Banco Santander said on Tuesday it expects to book growth in net profits this year above the market average, despite a squeeze on margins from a sluggish economy and falling interest rates.
SHANGHAI/BEIJING - China and Spain signed business deals worth about 3.2 billion euros ($4 billion) on Thursday during a visit by Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy to the Asian powerhouse to drum up support for his country's economy.
SHANGHAI - China and Spain are set to sign business deals worth a total of about 3 billion euros ($3.8 billion) in Beijing this week, an official said, as Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy visits the Asian giant to drum up support for his country's economy.
- Spain's largest bank Santander confirmed on Wednesday it was studying a potential merger of its fund management business with that of Italy's Unicredit SpA, though gave no further details on the deal.
Sept 24 - Spain's largest bank Santander confirmed on Wednesday it was studying a potential merger of its fund management business with that of Italy's Unicredit SpA , though gave no further details on the deal.
* Banco Santander ("santander") reports that it is exploring, jointly with its partners Warburg Pincus and General Atlantic, a potential integration of Santander Asset Management, its asset management arm, with Pioneer Global Asset Management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- European Stocks Rise Ahead of Fed Announcement As Deutsche Bank, Sanofi Decline
- European Stocks Rise Amid Mixed Earnings as Fed Prepares for Two-Day Meeting
- Wall Street Breakfast: Amazon Punished After Massive Loss
- Cramer's Mad Money - 7 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (10/3/14)
- Santander And Its Down Hill Slide
- Banco Santander: 30% Potential Upside With A 7% Dividend While You Wait
- Review on Diversified Banks Stocks - US Bancorp, Banco Santander Brasil, Banco Santander, National Bank of Greece, and Comerica
- Santander Holdings USA Declares Quarterly Dividend On Preferred Stock
- Homeownership Programs, New Apps for Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals, Dividend, and Market Activity - Research Reports on Radian, Banco Santander, BioMed Realty, Chimera and Genworth
- Santander Sponsors Special Exhibition of Spanish Master Francisco Goya at Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Santander Renews And Expands Its Commitment To Boston University
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Report - JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, US Bancorp., Banco Santander Brasil, and Banco Santander
- Google Executes $145 Million Investment In SunEdison And TerraForm Power's Largest Solar Plant In North America
- Santander And New England Revolution Encourage Parents To Share Their Child's Academic Achievements For Chance To Play With The Pros
- Santander Kicks Off "$20,000 Field Goal Challenge" For Philadelphia Eagles Fans
- Emilio Botin: Banco Santander will invest 700 million Euros in university projects until 2018