News: Banco Santander Brasil SA (SANB11.SA)
31 Mar 2015
Mon, Feb 9 2015
SAO PAULO, Feb 9 - Banco Santander Brasil SA is confident that loan delinquencies are not on the rise despite the economic stagnation afflicting Brazil, Chief Financial Officer Ángel Santodomingo Martell said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, Jan 15 - Banco Santander Brasil SA plans to name veteran dealmaker Sérgio Rial as chairman as early as Thursday, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation said, as Brazil's largest foreign lender struggles to catch up with bigger state-owned and private-sector rivals.
SAO PAULO, Dec 4 - Santander Brasil, a unit of Spanish bank Santander, is talking to large Brazilian companies about prospects for an inaugural green bond offering in Latin America's largest economy, where several infrastructure projects have the green credentials required for that type of deal.
SAO PAULO, Nov 4 - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the country's largest foreign bank, posted on Tuesday third-quarter net income of 536.7 million reais ($215 million), missing poll estimates.
MADRID, Oct 31 - Spain's Santander said on Friday its offer to buy out minority shareholders in its Brazilian unit Santander Brasil had been accepted by investors representing 13.65 percent of the subsidiary's capital, bringing the parent group's ownership to 88.3 percent.
(Adds Lockheed Martin, Banco Santander Brasil, CNMV, Enel,Carlyle Group, Ryanair; Updates Advent International, Vattenfall)
Shareholders swapped 2.42 billion reais ($1.01 billion) worth of units in Banco Santander Brasil SA, equal to 56.5 percent of shares in circulation, for depositary receipts of Spanish parent company Banco Santander SA on Thursday.
SAO PAULO - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Data -- Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Banco Santander Brasil, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, and HDFC Bank
- Technical Report on Diversified Banks Stocks - Citigroup, Banco Santander, Banco Santander Brasil, HSBC Holdings, and Lloyds Banking
- Outlining Earnings of Banking & Financial Companies: Complementary Research on Banco De Chile, Bladex, Santander Brasil, Santander Chile, and BanColombia
- Morning Briefing on Diversified Banks Stocks - Banco Santander, Banco Santander Brasil, Lloyds Banking, HSBC Holdings, and Bancolombia
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Snapshot - Banco Bradesco, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, US Bancorp, National Bank of Greece, and Banco Santander Brasil
- Conference Participation, Dividend, Upcoming Annual Meeting, Training Program, and Promotional Event - Research Reports on Santander Brasil, Goldman Sachs, Visa, Banco Santander and American Express
- Review on Diversified Banks Stocks - US Bancorp, Banco Santander Brasil, Banco Santander, National Bank of Greece, and Comerica