News: Banco Santander Brasil SA (SANB11.SA)
28 Jan 2015
R$ 0.23 (+1.74%)
Thu, Jan 15 2015
SAO PAULO, Jan 15 - Banco Santander Brasil SA plans to name veteran dealmaker Sérgio Rial as chairman as early as Thursday, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation said, as Brazil's largest foreign lender struggles to catch up with bigger state-owned and private-sector rivals.
SAO PAULO, Dec 4 - Santander Brasil, a unit of Spanish bank Santander, is talking to large Brazilian companies about prospects for an inaugural green bond offering in Latin America's largest economy, where several infrastructure projects have the green credentials required for that type of deal.
SAO PAULO, Nov 4 - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the country's largest foreign bank, posted on Tuesday third-quarter net income of 536.7 million reais ($215 million), missing poll estimates.
MADRID, Oct 31 - Spain's Santander said on Friday its offer to buy out minority shareholders in its Brazilian unit Santander Brasil had been accepted by investors representing 13.65 percent of the subsidiary's capital, bringing the parent group's ownership to 88.3 percent.
(Adds Lockheed Martin, Banco Santander Brasil, CNMV, Enel,Carlyle Group, Ryanair; Updates Advent International, Vattenfall)
Shareholders swapped 2.42 billion reais ($1.01 billion) worth of units in Banco Santander Brasil SA, equal to 56.5 percent of shares in circulation, for depositary receipts of Spanish parent company Banco Santander SA on Thursday.
SAO PAULO - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SAO PAULO, September 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings views positively Banco Bonsucesso S.A.'s (Bonsucesso, LT FC IDR 'B' / Outlook Negative) recent announcement that it will establish a Joint Venture (JV) with Banco Santander Brasil SA (Santander, LT FC IDR 'BBB+' / Outlook Stable) to act in the payroll deductible loans business. The JV may allow Bonsucesso to reduce its costs and improve its capital base and liquidity metrics. This will
BRASILIA, July 31 - Banco Santander SA said on Thursday it could change the swap ratio in a buyout of its Brazilian unit if there is a delay in the transaction.
- Morning Briefing on Diversified Banks Stocks - Banco Santander, Banco Santander Brasil, Lloyds Banking, HSBC Holdings, and Bancolombia
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Snapshot - Banco Bradesco, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, US Bancorp, National Bank of Greece, and Banco Santander Brasil
- Conference Participation, Dividend, Upcoming Annual Meeting, Training Program, and Promotional Event - Research Reports on Santander Brasil, Goldman Sachs, Visa, Banco Santander and American Express
- Review on Diversified Banks Stocks - US Bancorp, Banco Santander Brasil, Banco Santander, National Bank of Greece, and Comerica
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Report - JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, US Bancorp., Banco Santander Brasil, and Banco Santander