News: Sandvik AB (SAND.ST)
Thu, Jul 17 2014
EDINBURGH, July 17 - European stocks fell on Thursday, with appetite for equities dented by new Western sanctions on Russia and a mixed earnings picture.
HELSINKI, July 17 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 166.2bp
* Shares down 3.3 pct, drop from 11-month high (Recasts with CEO comment, adds share price, detail)
(Adds Electrolux, Neste, Sandvik and Valmet, updates Nokia and YIT)
GIMO, Sweden - Swedish Sandvik's Machining Solutions business, the world's top maker of metal cutting tools, needs to make its production more flexible and boost product development to stay ahead of growing competition, its top executive said.
- SilverCrest Mines Continues To Mature
- Update: How Sandstorm Gold's Q2 Earnings Impact My Call
- Sandstorm Gold's (SAND) CEO Nolan Watson on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Update: Sandstorm Gold Q2 Earnings
- Update: Sandstorm Gold's Q2 Earnings
- Update: Sandstorm Gold Buys A Stream On True Gold's Karma Project In Conjunction With Franco Nevada
- Invitation to Sandvik Capital Markets Day 17 November 2014
- Sandvik: Interim Report Second Quarter 2014
- Sandvik in strategic cooperation with Zhuzhou Group
- Sandvik AB issues a 12 year Eurobond of EUR 350 million
- Sandvik completes acquisition of Varel International Energy Services Inc.
- Sandvik holds Capital Markets Day in the US
- Sandvik: Sandvik’s Annual General Meeting 2014
- Sandvik makes successful bond issue
- Sandvik Group Appoints New General Counsel and New President of Sandvik Mining
- Sandvik: Interim Report First Quarter 2014