News: Sandvik AB (SAND.ST)
Thu, Oct 24 2013
* Finland's Metso says mining, construction orders down 19 percent
(Updates Neste Oil, Kesko, DNB, Norwegian Air, REC, Ericsson, Sandvik, Husqvarna and Wartsila)
STOCKHOLM, July 18 - Engineering group Atlas Copco announced more job losses on Thursday as spending cuts across the mining industry hit demand for its trademark drill rigs and loaders and raised worries the sector's downturn may have further to run.
- Sandstorm Should Benefit From Primero Deal
- Brigus And Primero: A Match Made In Mining Heaven?
- Colossus Is Weighing On Sandstorm Siblings
- SilverCrest Mines: Expansion Potential At La Joya Makes This A Solid Investment
- IAMGOLD: Undervalued With A French Connection
- Sandstorm Gold: Does The Recent Pullback Present A Buying Opportunity?
- Sandvik Implements Initial Phase of Supply Chain Optimization
- Sandvik: Interim Report Third Quarter 2013
- Sandvik Secures Major Materials Handling Order
- Sandvik AB – Nomination Committee for the 2014 Annual General Meeting
- Sandvik Outlines Positive Development for the Years Ahead at Its Capital Markets Day
- Sandvik Acquires Remaining Shares in Precorp Inc., USA
- Sandvik Acquires TechnoPartner Samtronic GmbH
- New Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President appointed to Sandvik Group
- Sandvik: Interim report second quarter 2013
- Sandvik Comments on the Administrative Court of Appeal’s Ruling