SAP SE (SAPG.DE)
Wed, Sep 28 2016
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 Europe's biggest software maker SAP has earmarked 2 billion euros ($2.2 bln) for investments in products that help companies to connect everything from washing machines to cars to the Internet.
WALLDORF, Germany Europe's biggest software firm SAP and German car parts maker Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] have signed an agreement to partner to connect everything from screwdrivers to cars to the internet.
WALLDORF, Germany, Sept 21 Europe's biggest software firm SAP and German car parts maker Robert Bosch have signed an agreement to partner to connect everything from screwdrivers to cars to the internet.
LONDON, July 20 Europe's technology shares index climbed to its highest level since early January on Wednesday, boosted by a rally in SAP and ASML after both reported forecast-beating quarterly results.
LONDON, July 20 European shares edged up in early trade on Wednesday, with Swiss speciality chemicals and life sciences group Lonza and software firm SAP leading the market higher after reporting solid results.
FRANKFURT Unexpectedly strong growth in high-margin packaged software licenses fueled quarterly earnings of Europe's largest software company SAP , which confirmed its full-year outlook.
* Shares indicated up 4.2 pct to outperform main index (Rewrites to adds shares, trader comment)
FRANKFURT, July 20 Europe's largest software company SAP reported better then expected quarterly operating profit on Wednesday, helped by a rise in software licenses, especially in Europe.
* Ameri100 acquires SAP consulting firm Bigtech Software Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Supantha Mukherjee)
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday refused to review a case involving the cancellation of a Versata Inc patent that had previously been the subject of a $345 million jury verdict against enterprise software maker SAP SE.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Pressure Builds On Wells Fargo
- Yellen And Clinton Combo To Take Market Higher
- Talend S.A.: Mistake To Overlook The Emerging Concerns
- Callidus Follow-On Offering Strengthens Balance Sheet For The Future
- Staying The Course! Stocks Remain Attractive
- Cornerstone OnDemand: Don't Hold Your Breath For A Buyer