News: EchoStar Corp (SATS.OQ)
7 Mar 2014
Fri, Dec 13 2013
* Vivendi committed to accelerating GVT's pay-TV business
- EchoStar Corp said it is no longer in discussions to form a joint venture with Vivendi's subsidiary GVT for pay TV services in Brazil.
Dec 13 - EchoStar Corp said it is no longer in discussions to form a joint venture with Vivendi's subsidiary GVT for pay TV services in Brazil.
NEW YORK, Oct 1 - French media group Vivendi , hoping to offer pay-TV service to Brazilians eager to watch World Cup soccer matches and the Olympic Games coming to their country, said on Tuesday its Brazilian unit GVT had started negotiating with satellite company EchoStar Corp to set up a pay-TV venture.
- LightSquared Disclosure Statement Approved
- EchoStar Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dish Reports 38% Jump in Profit Boosted by Revenue Per Subscriber
- EchoStar Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- EchoStar Corporation Deserves A Spot In Portfolios With International Expansion
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday October 16
- Hughes Enterprise VoIP Receives 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Hughes India Awarded Contracts Worth Rs. 200 Crore (USD 36 Million) for Ministry of Finance ATM Project
- EchoStar And DISH Join Industry Effort To Improve Set-Top Box Energy Efficiency
- EchoStar Adds FCC Veteran to Executive Ranks
- Hughes Communications India Chosen by C-Edge to Connect 3,000 NABARD Bank Branches with a Satellite Broadband Network
- EchoStar Welcomes Back Former CFO David Rayner
- Hughes Announces High-Performance Broadband Plans for Government Agencies
- Hughes Unveils Three New High-Performance Broadband Plans for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- EchoStar And Arianespace Sign New Satellite Launch Services Contract
- EchoStar XVI Ku-Band Satellite Successfully Launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan