News: Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE.OQ)
12 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 30 2013
- Low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines Inc on Wednesday reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by increased airfares and fees for baggage and other services.
- Spirit Airlines , a low-cost carrier, said on Wednesday that quarterly profit nearly doubled as its flights increased.
Oct 30 - Spirit Airlines, a low-cost carrier, said on Wednesday that quarterly profit nearly doubled as its flights increased.
NEW YORK, July 29 - The chairman of Spirit Airlines Inc plans to resign in August as funds affiliated with private equity firm Indigo Partners LLC divest their stake in the company, the carrier announced on Monday.
LONDON/NEW YORK July 26 - British aerospace and car parts maker GKN is interested in buying a Spirit Aerosystems wing factory in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and the U.S. company has hired Morgan Stanley to find a buyer, according to three people familiar with the matter.
July 25 - Spirit Aerosystems said on Thursday that it was laying off about 360 workers in Kansas and Oklahoma, a step that came amid talk of a possible bid for the company by UK aerospace and car parts maker GKN.
PARIS, June 20 - Last-minute orders swept Airbus to victory over Boeing at a Paris Airshow marked by stormy weather and hot debate over the next generation of big jets.
PARIS, June 20 - Airbus said it had won orders from Spirit Airlines and United Airlines at the Paris Airshow on Thursday.
- Volaris: The Spirit Airlines Of Mexico Is Poised To Soar
- AMR-US Airways Merger Should Benefit Discount Airlines
- Quick Picks For 2014
- Delta And US Airways Are The Best Of The Bunch In A Still Promising Airline Sector
- Airlines Brace For Thanksgiving Storm
- Cramer's Mad Money - Save On Spirit (11/20/13)
- Spirit Airlines to Present at the INVESTFlorida Equity Conference on December 7, 2012
- Spirit Airlines Starts Service From San Diego to Portland, Oregon and Los Cabos, Mexico
- Spirit Airlines Launches New Service to Favorite Warm and Sunny Destinations
- Photo Release -- Spirit Airlines and SRP Bring Utility Aid to New York City
- Technical Analysis on US Airways Group Inc. and Spirit Airlines Inc. -- Major Airlines' Third Quarter OK, but Sandy Could Be Costly
- Spirit and ILFC Enter into First Ever A320neo Lease
- Spirit Airlines Reports Third Quarter Adjusted Net Income of $25.2 million and Delivers on the Promise of Low Fares at $71.85 Per Flight Segment Average
- UPDATE -- Spirit Airlines, Inc. Announces Webcast of Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. Announces Webcast of Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Spirit Airlines Grows in Houston; Starts Ultra Low Fare Service to Chicago and Las Vegas