State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
Mon, Jun 12 2017
* Says allotment of equity shares of face value of Re 1 each under qualified institutions placement
* Home loans above inr 7.5 million will be cheaper by 10 bps w.e.f. June 15, 2017 Source text: [State Bank of India (SBI) - the largest Home Loan Provider in India has taken another step to reduce home loan interest rates. Home Loans above Rs. 75 lakhs will now be cheaper by 10 bps w.e.f. 15th June, 2017. The revised interest rates will be 8.55% p.a. for salaried women borrowers. For others the rate of interest will be 8.60% p.a.] Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, June 9 State Bank of India said on Friday it may not need to tap equity markets for at least another year as its capital ratios will strengthen in the wake of this week's $2.3 billion share sale.
June 9 State Bank Of India chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya says:
* Says State Bank of India has concluded QIP of INR 150 billion which was launched on 5th June 2017
BRIEF-Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers issued commercial paper for 1.80 bln rupees in favour of SBI
* Issued commercial paper for 1.80 billion rupees on 8th June, 2017, in favour of State Bank Of India
BRIEF-SBI exec says cut in RBI's inflation projection "to create room for rate cuts in latter half of year"
* SBI exec says "large cut in inflation projection by RBI in monetary policy is in consonance with ground realities "
MUMBAI/SINGAPORE Top Indian lender State Bank of India's share sale to institutional investors to raise as much as $2.33 billion was fully covered within hours of the launch on Monday, three sources with direct knowledge said.
* Sale India's biggest ever qualified institutional placement
* Says decided to open issue for receiving bids for capital raising