News: State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
Fri, Aug 8 2014
* Net profit 33.49 bln rupees vs 33.35 bln rupees estimate
MUMBAI, Aug 8 - State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, reported its first profit increase in six quarters on Friday and said that bad loans were largely stable.
MUMBAI, June 11 - State Bank of India (SBI) , the country's largest lender, said on Wednesday that a plan to merge associate banks with itself was not under active consideration and the state-owned bank could examine the option later.
* Q4 net profit down 8 pct to $519.8 mln, ahead of estimates
- REG - State Bank Of India - Revision in Interest Rates of NRE/NRO Term Deposit
- REG - State Bank Of India - 1st Quarter Results
- REG - State Bank Of India - Appointment of Directors on Central Board
- REG - State Bank Of India - Board Meeting
- REG - State Bank Of India - Issue of Equity
- REG - State Bank Of India - Revision in Interest rates on NRE Rupee Deposit