Sberbank Rossii PAO (SBRCY.PK)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 22 2017
MOSCOW, Feb 22 Russia's largest bank Sberbank will pay 20 percent of net profit in dividends on its 2016 financial results, the bank's Chief Executive German Gref told President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.
* Megafon and Sberbank have agreed on the opening of a 35 billion rouble ($588.62 million) credit line until 2024 to help finance Megafon's acquisition of a stake in Mail.ru ;
* January net profit to Russian Accounting Standards (RAS) of 57.9 billion roubles ($980.19 million)versus 28.3 billion roubles year ago
MOSCOW, Feb 3 Sberbank CIB, the investment and corporate banking unit of Russia's largest bank Sberbank , plans to supply a total of 20-25 tonnes of gold to India this year, the bank said in a statement on Friday.
MOSCOW, Jan 19 Russia's biggest bank Sberbank will have around half of its current 330,000 employees in 2025, Chief Executive German Gref said at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Thursday.
* FY 2016 net profit to Russian Accounting standards RAS (excluding the effect of subsequent events) of 517 billion roubles ($8.72 billion)versus 218.39 billion roubles year ago (including subsequent events)
MOSCOW Sberbank , Russia's biggest bank by assets, plans to be an adviser on the privatization of state shipping firm Sovcomflot next year, the bank's senior vice-president Igor Bulantsev told Reuters.
- Russian Stock Market Still Significantly Undervalued
- Sberbank: Time To Fade This Captive Bank Stock
- Potential Profits By Pair Trading Global Banks
- Blue Tower Q4 2016 Letter: Looking Forward Towards 2017
- Rating Russia: Don't Miss Out, ETFs Have Gained 40-150% In 2016 Alone
- Don't Fear The Bear: Profit From Russia