J Sainsbury PLC (SBRY.L)
22 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 9 2017
BRIEF-Food Standards Agency says Sainsbury's recalls stir fry products due to possible presence of salmonella
* Says Sainsbury's recalls stir fry products due to possible presence of salmonella; no other Sainsbury's products known to be affected Source text - http://bit.ly/2ltjdcB Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
LONDON, Jan 23 The board of Sainsbury's reprimanded its chairman David Tyler for using an employee of the British supermarket and a supplier to help revamp his country house, it said on Monday.
LONDON, Jan 23 The board of Sainsbury's reprimanded its chairman David Tyler for using the British supermarket's staff and suppliers to help revamp his country house, it said on Monday.
LONDON Britain's Sainsbury's beat forecasts for Christmas trading in its core supermarket business and was upbeat on prospects for its newly acquired Argos general merchandise division after that also surpassed expectations.
* Shares rise up to 7 pct (Writes through with CEO, analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON, Jan 11 European shares steadied on Tuesday in early deals, with retail stocks back in focus after a well-received update from British grocer Sainsbury, though Cobham tanked.
LONDON, Jan 11 Sainsbury's, Britain's second biggest supermarket, on Wednesday beat forecasts for underlying sales in its Christmas quarter and said it was well placed for 2017.
* Shares down 6.5 pct (Updates with CEO comments from media briefing, updates shares)
LONDON, Nov 9 British supermarket Sainsbury's on Wednesday reported a third straight decline in first half profit, hurt by a fall in sales that partly reflected its own price cuts.
LONDON, Nov 7 British supermarket group Sainsbury's has appointed the boss of discount retailer Poundland as its new finance chief, it said on Monday.
- European Markets Mixed; Tesco Probe, Declining Sales Hit British Grocers But Zalando Zooms
- European Markets Drift as They Wait for Central Bank Stimulus
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- 3 Shares Trading at 2012 Prices
- Is It Still Safe to Buy J. Sainsbury?
- 5 FTSE Dates for Your June Diaries