News: Starbucks Corp (SBUX.O)
20 Aug 2014
Thu, Aug 14 2014
TORONTO - Canadian coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, which has offered only one coffee blend in its 50-year history, hopes to lure new coffee drinkers and fend off rivals such as Starbucks Corp and McDonald's Corp with the launch throughout North America of its new dark roast blend.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Adds data, Starbucks, updates trading)
* Futures off: Dow 21 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 13 pts (Updates prices, adds data, Starbucks)
July 24 - Starbucks Corp, the world's biggest coffee chain, has locked in coffee prices for 60 percent of its 2015 needs and expects its full coffee costs for the year to be close to 2014 prices, a company executive said on Thursday.
- Starbucks Corp on Thursday said quarterly sales at established stores in its dominant Americas region grew a somewhat stronger-than-expected 6 percent, including a 7 percent rise for the United States that was helped by food sales.
July 24 - Starbucks Corp on Thursday said quarterly sales at established stores in its dominant Americas region grew a somewhat stronger-than-expected 6 percent, including a 7 percent rise for the United States that was helped by food sales.
July 24 - Starbucks Corp on Thursday said quarterly sales at established stores in its U.S.-dominated Americas region grew 6 percent.
SHANGHAI - The latest food scandal in China is spreading fast, dragging in U.S. coffee chain Starbucks, Burger King Worldwide Inc and others, as well as McDonald's products as far away as Japan. | Video
* Starbucks, Burger King, Dicos pull products from Shanghai Husi
SHANGHAI, July 22 - U.S. coffee giant Starbucks said on Tuesday that some of its stores previously sold products containing chicken originally sourced from Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd, a firm that was shut down on Sunday by local regulators over food safety concerns.
- Strategic Agreements, Welfare Initiatives, New Projects, Prestigious Awards, and Corporate Updates - Research Reports on DIRECTV, Yum! Brands, Union Pacific, Starbucks and Broadcom
- Technical Scrutiny on Restaurants Stocks -- Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, Yum! Brands, Darden Restaurants, and Bloomin' Brands
- Earnings Releases, Marketing Campaigns, Senior Management Changes, and Product Deployment - Research Reports on Rockwell Automation, Starbucks, C.H. Robinson, Walgreen and Broadcom
- Restaurants and Eateries Announce Financial Results, Latest Initiatives, Legal Settlements, and Executive Appointment - Research Reports on Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, Sysco, BJ's and Wendy's
- Starbucks Revenues Increase 11%; Earnings Per Share Surge 22% to a Q3 Record $0.67
- TV Drama Series Premiere, and Conference Call Schedules - Analyst Notes on Discovery Communications, Delta Air Lines, Starbucks, Scripps Networks Interactive and O'Reilly
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Starbucks Unveils Iconic First Store in Colombia Honoring Country’s Rich Coffee Heritage
- Market Activity and New Symbolic Initiatives and Celebrations at Stores - Analyst Notes on Starbucks, Chipotle, Vipshop, The Cheesecake Factory and MercadoLibre
- Starbucks Announces Q3 Fiscal Year 2014 Results Conference Call
- Restaurants Stocks under Review -- Research on McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic, and Starbucks