Sears Canada Inc (SCC.TO)
23 Jan 2017
Wed, Nov 23 2016
* Sears Canada confirms previously announced Real Estate Transaction
Sept 7 Department store operator Sears Canada Inc reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, hurt by a 15.6 percent fall in sales.
Sept 7 Canadian department store operator Sears Canada Inc reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, hurt by a 15.6 percent fall in sales.
* Currently working towards further cost reductions in order to reach upper end of higher 2016 annualized target range
* Sears Canada announces organizational alignments to focus on leadership and growth Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- The Big 4 Economic Indicators: December Real Retail Sales
- Davidowitz: Brick-And-Mortar Retail An 'Absolute Train Wreck'
- Fed CEO Dudley Blames Retail Challenges On Changing Consumer Trends
- The Continuing Death Of Retail
- Bah Humbug - The Grinch That Stole Retail Sales
- Confidence Not Enough To Boost Economy