Societe Generale (SCGLY.PK)
* Societe Generale sold approximately 2.8 million ordinary shares in TBC bank group via an accelerated bookbuild offering to a number of institutional investors at a price of gbp 15.25 per share
PARIS, June 26 Societe Generale has expanded its group management committee as France's third-biggest listed bank prepares a strategic plan due to be presented on November 28.
LONDON, June 23 French bank Societe Generale's head of fixed income and rates strategy, Vincent Chaigneau, has left the firm, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, June 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Societe Generale SFH's (SG SFH) obligations de financement de l'habitat (OFH) at 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. The affirmation follows the addition of Boursorama Banque S.A. (Boursorama) as collateral provider under the programme, which took effect via a secured loan as per the provisions of article L-211-38 of the French Monetary and Financial Code. This collateral backs advances made by
PARIS, June 16 The shares of Societe Generale's car leasing arm ALD Automotive opened higher on Friday, trading above their initial public offering price of 14.30 euros.
PARIS Societe Generale will sell up to 23 percent of its car leasing arm ALD Automotive in an initial public offering (IPO) this month, the French bank said on Monday, potentially raising as much as 1.6 billion euros ($1.8 billion).
PARIS, June 5 Societe Generale will sell up to 23 percent of its car leasing arm ALD Automotive in an initial public offering (IPO) this month, the French bank said on Monday, potentially raising as much as 1.6 billion euros ($1.8 billion).
PARIS, June 5 French bank Societe Generale on Monday announced the launch of the initial public offering of ALD Automotive, its car leasing arm, representing 20 to 23 percent of ALD's share capital.
* ALD announces acquisition of Merrion Fleet, 2nd FSL player in Ireland with approximately 5,500 vehicles
- Credit Agricole Has An Attractive 4.2% Dividend Yield
- European Banks And French Elections: What Next?
- Focus On Europe: Gearing Up For Q1 Results!
- Societe Generale Offers A Sustainable 5% Yield
- What To Expect From The French Presidential Election?
- Focus On Europe: Will Marine Le Pen Become France's Next President?