News: Societe Generale (SCGLY.PK)
20 Dec 2013
Fri, Dec 20 2013
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale priced a USD1.75bn perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 with a coupon of 7.875% on Wednesday, the same level it launched the deal earlier. The deal attracted USD17.5bn of demand.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale's USD1.75bn Additional Tier 1 Yankee debut has soared more than two points in the grey market, despite launching at an aggressive 7.875% coupon level.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale has launched a USD1.75bn perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 with a coupon of 7.875% after attracting USD17.5bn of demand for the deal.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale has tightened guidance on its perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 offering to 7.875%-8% after attracting demand in excess of USD15bn.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale has tightened guidance on its perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 offering to 7.875%-8% compared to initial price thoughts set at very low 8% area late on Tuesday.
LONDON, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale has attracted orders in excess of US$8bn for a contingent capital (CoCo) bond, in a key test of US investor demand for the riskiest form of French hybrid debt after the country's banks were shunned at the height of the eurozone crisis in 2011.
LONDON, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale has attracted orders in excess of USD8bn for its perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 bond, a banker involved in the deal said on Wednesday.
ABIDJAN, Dec 4 - Ivory Coast is to borrow up to $300 million from the World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC) and Societe Generale (SocGen) to help finance crude oil imports over the next two years for its sole refinery.
BRUSSELS, Dec 3 - EU antitrust regulators will impose record multi-million euro fines on six banks including Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland on Wednesday for rigging key interest rate benchmarks, sources said.
- JPM Sees Light at End of Tunnel: KBW
- Societe Generale's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bank Stocks Are A Moveable Feast: KBW
- MBIA Legal Win Over Bank of America Drives Shares to 52-Week High
- European Banks Are Replaying U.S. Crisis, Carlyle Says
- DoubleLine's Gundlach Wins Split Decision
- SOCIETE GENERALE: EBA transparency exercice publication
- SOCIETE GENERALE IS CONSIDERING FULL ACQUISITION OF NEWEDGE
- SOCIETE GENERALE: QUARTERLY FINANCIAL INFORMATION, Q3-2013
- SOCIETE GENERALE SIGNS A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH VTB TO STRENGHTEN ITS POSITION IN ROSBANK
- SOCIETE GENERALE: COMMUNICATION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- SOCIETE GENERALE: UPDATE OF Q2 13 FINANCIAL INFORMATION: PUBLICATION OF THE BASEL 3 LEVERAGE RATIO
- SOCIETE GENERALE : successful subordinated hybrid tier 1 issue
- SOCIETE GENERALE: QUARTERLY FINANCIAL INFORMATION, Q2 & H1 2013
- SOCIETE GENERALE: NEW SHARE CAPITAL
- SOCIETE GENERALE: 65% OF THE 2012 DIVIDEND WILL BE PAID IN NEW SHARES