Societe Generale (SCGLY.PK)
Mon, Jun 27 2016
BRIEF-EDF said to pick JP Morgan, HSBC,Societe Generale SA and BNP Paribas SA for 4 billion Euro fundraising- Bloomberg
* EDF said to pick JP Morgan, HSBC,Societe Generale SA and BNP Paribas SA for 4 billion Euro fundraising- Bloomberg,citing sources
* Societe Generale and La Banque Postale announce pooling of payment systemes in a partnership with Sopra Banking Software
LONDON Banks and stock exchanges are warning clients of difficult, volatile trading conditions in financial markets, flagging the risk of large gaps in pricing of assets when Britain votes next week on European Union membership.
LONDON, June 17 Dutch bank ING and France's Societe Generale have sent letters to clients warning them of difficult trading conditions in financial markets and large gaps in pricing of assets around Britain's referendum next week on EU membership,
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Societe Generale's (SG) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A', Short-Term IDR at 'F1' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'a'. The bank's debt ratings have also been affirmed. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating action commentary. The ratings have been affirmed in conjunction with Fitch's periodic review of the Global Trading and Universal Banks (G
June 8 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
LONDON, June 8 (IFR) - Societe Generale's investment bank said it had made a pair of senior appointments in debt capital markets, including naming Felix Orsini as head of public sector origination.
LONDON, May 17 A dispute between Libya's $67 billion sovereign wealth fund and Societe Generale over alleged bribes paid to the company of a middleman linked to the Gaddafi family will be back in London's High Court on May 19 for a pre-trial hearing.
PARIS, May 11 Societe Generale's chief defended the bank over the Panama Papers revelations during a two-hour grilling by lawmakers on Wednesday, rejecting accusations the French lender was at the heart of tax evasion.
PARIS, May 11 Societe Generale Chief Executive Frederic Oudea reiterated on Wednesday that it had no offices or staff in Panama as of 2012 and said it was wrong to think the French bank was at the heart of tax fraud.
- Erste Bank: An Under-Followed European Bank With Significant Re-Rating Potential
- The Day After: A Quick Financials Pick For Market Scalpers
- No Justification For Big Rally On Latest Brexit Polls
- Wall Street Breakfast: Greece Gets Another Lifeline With New Debt Deal
- Societe Generale: A Classic Value Trap?
- Is Bernie Sanders Right About The Big Banks?