Societe Generale (SCGLY.PK)
27 Sep 2016
Mon, Sep 19 2016
LONDON, Sept 19 (IFR) - Societe Generale said Sadia Ricke, its head of global finance in Asia-Pacific, will take charge of its business in the UK from January.
* Agrees to acquire 93.64 pct stake in JSC Bank Republic, for GEL 315 million (103 mln stg)
Sept 6 Filings of Italian market regulator Consob show:
Aug 4 French bank Societe Generale named Ramir Cimafranca as head of prime services in Japan.
PARIS, Aug 2 France's biggest banks posted better-than expected earnings in the second quarter as their diversified business models helped mitigate the pressure from low interest rates and weak markets.
PARIS A string of elections, such as in the United States this year and in France and Germany next year, are likely to add to the uncertainties surrounding Societe Generale's global markets and investment banking business, the head of the French bank said on Wednesday.
* Shares rise 4 percent in early trade (Updates with CEO comments, shares, details)
Aug 2 Marina Mulcair has been promoted to head Societe Generale's European leveraged loan syndicate, a spokeswoman for the bank confirmed.
LONDON, July 26 (IFR) - Societe Generale has appointed new group country heads for Switzerland and Japan.
BRIEF-EDF said to pick JP Morgan, HSBC,Societe Generale SA and BNP Paribas SA for 4 billion Euro fundraising- Bloomberg
* EDF said to pick JP Morgan, HSBC,Societe Generale SA and BNP Paribas SA for 4 billion Euro fundraising- Bloomberg,citing sources
- Wall Street Breakfast: Is Crude Under $40 The New Normal?
- Erste Bank: An Under-Followed European Bank With Significant Re-Rating Potential
- The Day After: A Quick Financials Pick For Market Scalpers
- No Justification For Big Rally On Latest Brexit Polls
- Wall Street Breakfast: Greece Gets Another Lifeline With New Debt Deal
- Societe Generale: A Classic Value Trap?