News: Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
Thu, Feb 19 2015
PARIS, Feb 19 - Electricity components and energy management group Schneider Electric outlined on Thursday a five-year plan to improve its profit margins through cost-saving measures and the possible sale of non-core assets.
PARIS, Feb 19 - Electricity components and energy management group Schneider Electric said it was targeting low single-digit growth in revenue for 2015 and an improvement in profit margins led by favourable currency effects and growth in North America.
* Schneider Electric and Autodesk Inc announce the signature of a memorandum of understanding
PARIS, Nov 28 - Electrical equipment maker Schneider Electric could cut over 130 jobs in France as it restructures its production of prefabricated power substations and shrinks the segment's staff by a third, a company spokesman told Reuters.
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.3 pct * Fugro tumbles 26 pct after cancelling payout * Total and Schneider up after results By Francesco Canepa LONDON, Oct 29 - European stocks held on to small gains on Wednesday, as optimism ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy announcement outweighed further gloom for the oil exploration industry. Dutch marine services group Fugro sank 26 percent after it warned it would not pay a dividend for 2014 due to deteriorating markets and pri
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.3 pct * Fugro tumbles 22 pct after cancelling payout * Total, Schneider up after results By Francesco Canepa LONDON, Oct 29 - European stocks held on to small gains on Wednesday despite disappointing results from Dutch marine services group Fugro, among other firms, partly offsetting optimism ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy announcement. Fugro sank 22 percent after it warned that it will not pay a dividend for 2014 due to deteriorati
PARIS - France's Schneider Electric stuck to its full-year forecasts on Wednesday after reporting a 7 percent rise in third-quarter sales and said Western Europe showed long-awaited but fragile signs of stabilization.
PARIS, Oct 29 - France's Schneider Electric stuck to its full-year forecasts on Wednesday after reporting a 7 percent rise in third-quarter sales and said Western Europe showed long-awaited but fragile signs of stabilisation.
(Adds Hochtief, Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion, Schneider Electric, Burton's Biscuits, Adama, CIC, Telecom Italia and Enterprise Products)
PARIS, Oct 1 - Schneider electric said on Wednesday it had finalised the sale of its sensors business to private equity firms The Carlyle Group and PAI Partners.
- Get U.S. Dividends From Canadian Dividend Stocks
- Crude Storage Isn't Like a Coffee Mug, Says Dan Dicker
- How Much Did It Cost To Produce 1 Barrel Of Oil From Oil Sands (Husky, Imperial, Meg Energy, And Suncor) In 2014?
- Energy Insiders Are Buying Big On The TSX - February Edition
- Canadian Natural Resources: A Dividend Grower With A Future
- 11 Canadian Dividend Stocks You Should Consider For Your Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Schneider Electric : Background Documents Available for the Annual Shareholders Meeting of April 21, 2015
- Schneider Electric SE : Information on 2014 Fees Paid to Statutory Auditors Now Available
- Schneider Electric SE : 2014 Registration Document Now Available
- Schneider Electric SE: Corporate Governance and Internal Control 2014 Reports Now Available
- Schneider Electric SE : 2014 Annual Financial Report Now Available
- Schneider Electric : Disclosure of Share Capital and Voting Rights Outstanding as of February 28, 2015
- Schneider Electric Launches a Capital Increase Reserved for Employees
- Schneider Electric: Successful Issue of a 750 € Million Bond
- Schneider Electric launches its new company program “Schneider is on” at its Investor Day
- Schneider Electric Announces Today Its Fourth Quarter Revenues and Full Year Results for 2014