Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW.N)
21 Oct 2016
Investments in Charles Schwab Corp's "robo adviser" service grew to surpass $10 billion in September, more than double the year-ago level, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
Oct 6 Investments in Charles Schwab Corp's "robo adviser" service grew to surpass $10 billion in September, more than double the year-ago level, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
* Net new assets brought to company by new and existing clients in july 2016 totaled $9.0 billion
* Board of directors of Charles Schwab Corporation has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Schwab reports record quarterly net income of $452 million, up 28%
* Total client assets were a record $2.61 trillion as of month-end May, up 1% from May 2015 and up 1% compared to April 2016
* Total client assets were a $2.58 trillion as of month-end april, up 1% from april 2015 and up 1% compared to march 2016
* On April 26, CEO, Walter Bettinger sold 10,000 shares in open market at prices ranging from $29.745 to $29.81 per share - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1T4EdiP Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
- Stock Exchange - Holmes Likes Nike, Other Experts Choose Energy And Schwab
- State Street Corporation; Post-Election Growth Candidate
- Zero Fee ETFs: You Get What You Pay For
- Saudis Take Bite Out Of McDonald's
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- The Supreme Court Is Now Part Of The Stock Market