News: Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP.N)
11 Mar 2014
Tue, Mar 11 2014
OSLO, March 11 - Seadrill Partners LLC : * In its fourth quarter 2013 report, Seadrill Partners reported that it expected 60 days of collective off hire time in the first quarter 2014 for the West Aquarius Rig. As of today this estimate has increased to 90 days. * The loss of contract hire for this additional downtime for Seadrill Partners' 30-percent ownership share of the West Aquarius is approximately $5 million.
Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP)
* The board of directors has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended December 31, 2013 of $0.445 per unit
* Priced its offering of 11,200,000 common units representing liability company interests in a public offering at a price of $29.50 per common unit.
- Seadrill Discusses Offshore Drilling Industry Future At Credit Suisse Seminar
- Seadrill Announces Stellar Results, Moves To Strengthen Balance Sheet
- Seadrill's Dividend Is Under No Threat
- Seadrill's Dividend Is Too Risky
- SeaDrill's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Seadrill Impresses Again With Continued Growth