Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
24 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 2 2017
* Shares fall 2.1 pct, lag FTSE 100 index (Adds CEO comment, share price reaction, analyst comment)
* CEO says has seen positive inflows into equity products in Q1.
March 2 British asset manager Schroders on Thursday posted a 5 percent rise in full-year pretax profit after market gains, client inflows and acquisitions helped boost total assets to a record high.
LONDON, Feb 15 Peter Harrison, the chief executive of Schroders, Britain's biggest listed fund manager, has been appointed chairman of the country's asset management trade body.
Nov 11 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Nov 11 Asset management company Schroders Plc named Sok Mun Wong head of fixed income and foreign exchange trading for Asia.
* FX gains account for 10.1 bln stg of gains (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
* CEO says has seen good Q3 inflows across its emerging market debt, bond and multi-asset funds and small outflows in equities.
LONDON, Nov 3 Schroders, Britain's biggest independent listed asset manager, said on Thursday that assets under management had risen 9.1 percent in the three months to end-September, boosted by net inflows and market gains.
* Says 9-months profit before tax 436.2 million pounds (2015: £438.9 million)
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, December 2016
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II - Distribution Rises 9.4%, But No Love For These Shares
- SandRidge Trusts Poised To Move Higher
- Shale Oil: Earthquakes Put The Future Of Miss Lime In Question
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, September 2016
- Basin Economics