News: Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
24 May 2013
Thu, May 2 2013
LONDON, May 2 - British fund manager Schroders attracted 5.6 billion pounds ($8.7 billion) of net new money in the first quarter, buoyed by strong retail demand for equities that it warned was unlikely to continue.
LONDON, May 2 - Schroders PLC : * Auto alert - Schroders PLC quarterly pretax profit 115 million STG
LONDON, April 11 - Bumi PLC : * Bumi shareholder Schroders says it supports the separation from Bumi resources and re-shaping of Bumi board
March 28 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
March 26 - Headlines Schroders agrees to buy Cazenove Capital () Dell kicks off three-horse bid race ()
* Deal valued at around 2.5 pct of Cazenove assets under mgt
LONDON - Fund manager Schroders said on Monday it would pay 424 million pounds ($646 million) to buy Cazenove Capital in an agreed deal that would create a leading independent private banking and wealth management business.
LONDON, March 25 - Fund manager Schroders said on Monday it had agreed a deal with Cazenove Capital to buy its smaller rival for around 424 million pounds ($646 million) as part of its strategy to grow its private banking business.
LONDON, March 22 - Two of the City of London's oldest names could merge after fund manager Schroders said it was in talks to buy smaller rival Cazenove Capital.
LONDON, March 22 - Schroders PLC : * Cazenove cap. hldgs - statement re possible offer * Cazenove capital confirms that it is in discussions with Schroders * Deal is with respect to a possible cash offer, with loan note alternative, by
- 10 Matchless Energy Dogs Explore 21.35% To 47.1% Gains In April
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Poor Quarter Results Show Elevated Risk
- Sandridge Mississippian Trust's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II - Still Value Priced Post Q1 Earnings Results
- SandRidge Permian Trust - Shares Recovering After Differential Disaster Last Quarter
- Sandridge Could Be Further Negatively Impacted By Poor Trust Well Performance
- Schroders completes acquisition of STW Fixed Income Management LLC
- Schroder International Multi-Cap Value Fund Wins Lipper Award For Best Three and Five-Year Performance in Category
- Schroders to acquire STW Fixed Income Management
- REG - John Laing Infra FdSchroders PLC - Holding(s) in Company
- REG - Schroders PLC - Acquisition
- REG - Schroders PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
- REG - President PetroleumSchroders PLC - TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARES
- REG - Schroders PLCChemring Group PLC - Form 8.3 - Chemring Group plc
- REG - Schroders PLC - Treasury Stock
- REG - Debenhams plcSchroders PLC - Holding(s) in Company