Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Schroders plc's (Schroders) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'A+' and 'F1' respectively. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. These rating actions were undertaken as part of Fitch's global peer review of traditional investment managers. For more information on the peer review, see 'Fitch Completes Traditional Investment Manager Global Peer Review' dated 7 June
May 22 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
May 22 Schroders Plc, a London-based asset management firm, said on Monday it has appointed UBS Wealth Management executive Daniel Imhof to the newly-created role of head of global sales.
* First quarter of new, shortened report from company (Adds analyst quote, share price reaction, background)
* Deal expected to close in second half of 2017 (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, background, bullet points)
LONDON, April 20 British asset manager Schroders said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Swiss-based private equity firm Adveq for an undisclosed sum, as part of efforts to grow its private assets business.
April 19 Asset management company Schroders Plc made two hires to its fixed income team, appointing Jean-Christophe Alario as a quantitative analyst and Marcus Jennings as a strategist.
European shares set to open higher, Tesco shareholders oppose Booker deal - For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, March 28 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
LONDON, March 27 Schroders, one of Tesco's largest investors, on Monday called on the supermarket group to withdraw its 3.7 billion pound ($4.7 billion) agreed offer for wholesaler Booker, saying it was unlikely to create shareholder value.
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, June 2017
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, April 2017
- Will Exxon's Major Shale Play Find Black Gold Or Fool's Gold?
- Inclusion In SDR Does Not Spur Official Demand For The Yuan
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, December 2016
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II - Distribution Rises 9.4%, But No Love For These Shares