News: Spectra Energy Corp (SE)
5 Dec 2013
Fri, Nov 8 2013
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 8 - Spectra Energy Inc is mulling the expansion of its Express/Platte pipeline system, one of only a handful of lines carrying Canadian crude oil exports to the United States.
HOUSTON - Activist investor Sandell Asset Management is urging Spectra Energy Corp to swap its interest in DCP Midstream Partners LLC for equity in Phillips 66's master limited partnership (MLP) in a deal meant to improve the valuations of the companies, according to a letter seen by Reuters.
NEW YORK, Aug 26 - East Tennessee Natural Gas, a unit of Spectra Energy, on Monday said it would work on its Boyds Creek natural gas compressor station in Tennessee starting Sept. 3 and ending on Oct. 19.
- Spectra Energy Corp said its joint venture with NextEra Energy Inc will construct a $3 billion gas pipeline to fuel the rising demand for power generation in Florida.
July 26 - Spectra Energy Corp said its joint venture with NextEra Energy Inc will construct a $3 billion gas pipeline to fuel the rising demand for power generation in Florida.
NEW YORK, July 18 - Spectra Energy Corp's Bobcat salt cavern natural gas storage facility in Louisiana will be conducting maintenance outages late this summer that could restrict some injections or withdrawals from the site, the company said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, June 17 - An activist investor said that U.S. pipeline company Spectra Energy should evaluate strategic options for two of its subsidiaries or it will look to seat its own directors on the energy company's board.
NEW YORK, June 13 - Spectra Energy Corp unit Southeast Supply Header LLC on Thursday said an unplanned outage at its Delhi natural gas compressor station in northeast Louisiana has been resolved and the station has returned to normal operation.
- Viewing Kinder Morgan's Valuation Through A Discounted Cash Flow Model
- Cramer's Mad Money - Housing Stocks Vs. Housing-Related Stocks (11/4/13)
- Spectra Energy Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- U.S. Energy Boom Investment Immune To Oil Prices
- Will Phillips 66 Take Majority Control Of DCP Midstream?
- Will Natural Gas Destroy the U.S.' Energy Diversity?
- Increased Dividends, Stock Price Updates, Company Statements, and Management Changes - Research Report on Williams, Spectra Energy, Plains All American Pipeline, QEP Resources, and NuStar Energy
- Spectra Energy Chief Financial Officer Pat Reddy to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Energy Conference
- Clarence P. Cazalot Jr. Joins Spectra Energy Board of Directors
- Pre-Market Analysis: Kinder Morgan Inc., Spectra Energy Corp., Plains All American Pipeline L.P., and Energy Transfer Equity L.P.
- Spectra Energy Chief Financial Officer Pat Reddy to Speak at Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference
- Spectra Energy Secures Long-Term Contracts for Gulf Market Expansion Project
- Expansions, Recognitions, Offered Notes, Company Preferments, and Increased Budgets - Research Report on Williams, Energy Transfer Equity, Spectra Energy, Frank's International, and W&T Offshore
- Spectra Energy Reports 56 Percent Increase in Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Spectra Energy Partners Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Spectra Energy Corp and Spectra Energy Partners Close on Drop-Down of Remaining U.S. Transmission, Storage and Liquids Assets