News: Spectra Energy Corp (SE)
13 Mar 2014
Tue, Feb 4 2014
Feb 4 - Texas Eastern Transmission LP, a unit of Spectra Energy Partners LP, filed with U.S. federal energy regulators to build a pipeline extension that would allow it to move natural gas from Ohio to the Gulf Coast.
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 8 - Spectra Energy Inc is mulling the expansion of its Express/Platte pipeline system, one of only a handful of lines carrying Canadian crude oil exports to the United States.
HOUSTON - Activist investor Sandell Asset Management is urging Spectra Energy Corp to swap its interest in DCP Midstream Partners LLC for equity in Phillips 66's master limited partnership (MLP) in a deal meant to improve the valuations of the companies, according to a letter seen by Reuters.
- Phillips 66: Strengthening Its Midstream Segment
- Win With These 2 Marcellus Shale Companies
- Spectra Energy Partners Is A 4.7% Yielder Attractive For DGI
- Electricity Spike In Northeast Exposes Investment Opportunities
- Spectra Energy: Gas Utility With Plenty Of Catalysts
- Spectra Energy - Sour Is The Smell
- Spectra Energy Partners Files 2013 Annual Report on Form 10-K
- Spectra Energy President & CEO Greg Ebel to Speak at Credit Suisse 2014 Energy Summit
- Spectra Energy to Expand Pipeline Systems in New England
- Spectra Energy Corp and Spectra Energy Partners Announce 2014 Business Outlook and Financial Plan
- Spectra Energy Partners Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2013 Results
- Spectra Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2013 Results
- Spectra Energy Partners Announces 25th Consecutive Quarterly Cash Distribution Increase
- Spectra Energy and Spectra Energy Partners to Review Business Outlook and 2014 Financial Plan on February 5
- Spectra Energy and Spectra Energy Partners Schedule Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Spectra Energy Corp Increases Annual Dividend by 12 Cents per Share