Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBa.ST)
9 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 15 2016
* Issuance by Groupe Seb of bonds redeemable in cash and/or existing shares (ornaes) due november 2021 for a nominal amount of approximately 150 million euros ($161.5 million)
* 9-Month sales: 3,368 million euros ($3.67 billion), +3.9 pct as reported and +6.2 pct like-for-like
* Says business development in the Nordics remained good (Adds details, CEO quote)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 20 Swedish banking group SEB reported third-quarter operating profit above expectations on Thursday and said business development in the Nordics remained good.
* The Deloitte/SEB CFO index for September is still showing expansion but continues to fall - down to 54.1 from 55.3 in the spring survey - and is now at its lowest level since spring 2013
Carnegie investment bank ab says Frostbite announces launch of an accelerated bookbuilt offering of up to 59,166,667 existing shares in dometic group
* H1 sales 2,164 million euros ($2.37 billion), +2.4 pct and +6 pct like-for-like
* Sees limited direct risks from Brexit (Adds details, comments)
STOCKHOLM, July 14 Swedish banking group SEB reported second-quarter operating profit above expectations on Thursday but said the market environment was challenging.