News: StanCorp Financial Group Inc (SFG.N)
Fri, Jul 24 2015
* Japanese life insurers actively looking for overseas targets
July 24 - Japan's Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co says:
TOKYO - Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co [MEIJY.UL] plans to buy StanCorp Financial Group Inc for about 600 billion yen ($4.8 billion) in what would be the biggest acquisition by a Japanese life insurer, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
TOKYO, July 24 - Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co plans to buy StanCorp Financial Group Inc for about 600 billion yen ($4.8 billion) in what would be the biggest acquisition by a Japanese life insurer, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
- Why Insurance Stocks Will Continue To Outperform
- Earnings Season's Biggest Winners
- Wall Street Breakfast: Berkshire Hathaway Close To Deal For Precision Castparts
- StanCorp Financial Group (SFG) Stock Rallying on $5 Billion Takeover Offer
- Japan’s Meiji Yasuda to Expand in U.S. With $5B Deal for StanCorp
- Wall Street Breakfast: Anthem To Buy Cigna For $54.2B
- The Standard Launches New Storytelling Project Profiling Oregon Volunteers
- The Standard’s Volunteer Expo Returns to Fountain Square for Its Fifth Year
- The Standard Appoints New Retirement Plan Consultant
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Commences An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of StanCorp Financial Group And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- STANCORP SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of StanCorp Financial Group (SFG) Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co.
- StanCorp Financial Group Inc. Buyout Prompts Stockholder Investigation
- Lifshitz & Miller Law Firm Announces Investigation of Cigna Corporation, Cytec Industries Inc., Ikanos Communications, Inc., IPC Healthcare Inc., Magnetek Inc., Pascack Bancorp, Inc., StanCorp Financial Group Inc., and Tecum
- Second Quarter Results - Report on StanCorp Financial Group
- StanCorp Financial Group Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Potentially Unfair Takeover