News: Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
7 Mar 2014
Mon, Feb 17 2014
LONDON, Feb 17 - The acquisition of a majority stake in Vinci's car parks business by two French financial institutions will be backed with around 1.2 billion euros ($1.64 billion) of debt financing provided by a group of banks, sources said on Monday.
* Deal would give Vinci Park 1.96 bln eur enterprise value
PARIS, Feb 12 - Construction and concessions group Vinci said it was in exclusive talks to sell a controlling stake in its car-parks business to French bank Credit Agricole and private-equity fund Ardian to finance an overseas expansion.
* Expects higher margin in construction and road building (Adds detail, background)
LONDON, Jan 24 - Final bids for French construction and concessions firm Vinci's parking concession business are due by early February, in a deal expected to fetch around 2 billion euros ($2.7 billion), three people close to the deal said.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday said it expects to sell fewer of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robot systems in 2014 than last year and diverged from past practice by not providing a revenue forecast for the year.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc : * Sees 2014 procedure growth 9-12 percent * Sees fewer da Vinci system sales in 2014 than 2013 * Declines to provide 2014 revenue forecast until later in year
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc estimated fourth-quarter revenue higher than analysts' estimates as sales of its da Vinci surgical robot rose outside the United States.
- VINCI: Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 28 February 2014
- VINCI and ParisTech Renew the Chair in Eco-Design of Buildings and Infrastructure
- VINCI Will Supply and Install the Stay Cables for the Third Bosphorus Bridge in Turkey
- VINCI: Pierre Anjolras Becomes Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Eurovia
- VINCI : 2013 Annual Report
- Ardian and Crédit Agricole Assurances in exclusive talks with VINCI to invest in VINCI Park
- VINCI FY 2013 - Interview with Chairman & CEO Xavier Huillard
- VINCI : Publication of Audited Consolidated Financial Statements at 31 December 2013
- Vinci : Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 31 January 2014
- Vinci – 2013 Annual Results