News: Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
Fri, Jul 24 2015
* Says its Eurovia's U.S. subsidiary Hubbard Construction recently won four road infrastructure contracts in Florida with a combined value of nearly $200 million (185 million euros) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Robotic surgical equipment maker Intuitive Surgical Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast surgical procedures to grow 11 to 13 percent this year, sending its shares up 13 percent.
* Q-Free is awarded a three years frame agreement for Parking Guidance Systems with a European parking operator VINCI Park
TOKYO, June 12 - Japan's financial group Orix Corp and partner France's Vinci SA have been picked for final bid for the sale of the right to operate Japan's Kansai International Airport, the government entity said.
PARIS, June 11 - French WiFi specialist Wifirst has signed a contract with toll roads operator Vinci to equip rest areas on a major highway in the south of France with a public broadband internet service.
* Vinci named preferred bidder for the Regina bypass project in the province of Saskatchewan (Canada)
* Orix has partnered with France's Vinci to bid (Adds other bidders, details throughout)
* Q1 like-for-like contracting sales down 9.9 pct, concessions up 3 pct
PARIS, April 20 - French infrastructure builder and operator Vinci aims to bid for the Lyon and Nice airports that are set to be privatised, Chief Executive Xavier Huillard said in an interview with French magazine Investir.
- The Well-Valued Growth Portfolio Proves Its Worth During The Correction
- The Best Companies To Work For Provide The Best Returns
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 9/14/15: Cousins Properties, Nextera Energy, Coty, Pacific Datavision
- Are Dollar Stores Making Money?
- Downturn Fears: Should You Own Wal-Mart Or Dollar General?
- Dollar General - Making The Right Strategic Decisions
- REG-VINCI: DISCLOSURE OF THE NUMBER OF SHARES FORMING THE CAPITAL AND OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTING RIGHTS AS OF 30 SEPTEMBER 2015
- REG-VINCI appoints Arnaud Palliez as Senior Vice-President, Investor Relations
- REG-VINCI : DISCLOSURE OF THE NUMBER OF SHARES FORMING THE CAPITAL AND OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTING RIGHTS AS OF 31 AUGUST 2015
- REG-VINCI: The new Bordeaux stadium will be called the "Matmut Atlantique"
- REG-VINCI acquires French cloud builder APX Intégration
- REG-VINCI: Issue of new VINCI shares, reserved for group employees in France in the context of its savings plan
- REG-VINCI wins contract for East works package of Thames Tideway Tunnel in London
- REG-VINCI : DISCLOSURE OF THE NUMBER OF SHARES FORMING THE CAPITAL AND OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTING RIGHTS AS OF 31 JULY 2015
- REG-VINCI signs a P3 contract for the Regina Bypass Project in the province of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- REG-VINCI: 2015 half-year financial report