News: Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
20 Dec 2013
PARIS, Dec 21 - Bouygues unit Colas has agreed to sell its 16.67 percent stake in motorway operator Cofiroute to concessions and construction group Vinci, according to a joint statement by Colas and Vinci.
PARIS, Dec 20 - Colas, a unit of Bouygues, said on Friday it was selling its 16.67 pct stake in toll motorway operator Cofiroute to parent Vinci Autoroutes, making the latter its sole shareholder.
PARIS - France's Vinci said it won a contract valued at 440 million euros ($604.14 million) to build an express-lane highway system in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nov 22 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1430 GMT on Friday:
* Memos on Vinci Park sent to several dozen prospective buyers -CEO
PARIS, Nov 22 - French construction and concessions company Vinci has started actively working on the sale of its parking unit and could begin selecting bidders early next year, Chief Executive Xavier Huillard said on Friday.
* Vinci, Ardian, Credit Agricole decline to comment (Adds background)
PARIS, Nov 15 - First-round bids for French construction and concessions company Vinci's parking-concession unit are due by end-November, with an expected valuation of around 2 billion euros ($2.69 billion), three sources close to the deal said.
Oct 17 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported lower third-quarter profit as sales of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robots declined sharply, and it said full-year revenue growth was likely to come in at the lower half of its already slashed forecast range.
- 2014 Defensive Growth Companies
- Retail Overdue For A Makeover? This Applies To Retail Chains And To Commercial Banks
- What Experts Are Saying About Dollar General In 2014
- LBO Shops Cash Out At Dollar General
- Costco Misses Earnings, Holiday Sales Questioned
- Dollar General's Third-Quarter Performance Best Among Peers
- Colas is selling its 16.67% stake in Cofiroute to VINCI Autoroutes
- VINCI Named Preferred Bidder for the Concession Contract Covering the Comarnic - Brașov Section of the Bucharest – Brașov Motorway in Romania
- VINCI: The first cornerstone is laid for the New Coastal Road dike on Reunion Island (France)
- Launch of the Nouvelle Route du Littoral coastal highway on Reunion Island, including France's longest offshore viaduct
- VINCI is Awarded the Northwest Corridor Project in Atlanta in the United States
- VINCI Acquires Mentor, a Company Specialising in Supporting Oil and Gas Infrastructure Operators
- Vinci: Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 30 November 2013
- VINCI and Meridiam refinance the PR1BINA expressway in Slovakia
- VINCI Wins Contract for Construction of a 63 Kilometre Gas Pipeline in France
- VINCI signs partnership contract for Martinique’s bus rapid transit system