News: Sangamo BioSciences Inc (SGMO.OQ)
Thu, Mar 6 2014
March 6 - Treating HIV patients first with a chemotherapy drug improved their response to an experimental gene-modifying technique for controlling the virus, according to Sangamo BioSciences.
March 6 - Treating HIV patients first with a chemotherapy drug improved their response to an experimental gene-modifying technique for fighting the virus, according to Sangamo BioSciences.
- Sangamo Biosciences Inc said it would collaborate with Biogen Idec Inc to develop treatments for a group of inherited blood disorders in a deal for up to $320 million.
(Adds deal details, analyst comments; updates share movement)
NEW YORK, Jan 9 - Sangamo BioSciences Inc : * Up 13.6 percent to $15.50 in premarket after collaboration deal with Biogen Idec to develop treatments for hemoglobinopathies
Jan 9 - Sangamo Biosciences Inc said it would collaborate with Biogen Idec Inc to develop treatments for a group of inherited blood disorders.
- Today's Market: Biotech & Technology Stocks, Time To Worry?
- Cramer's Mad Money - Multiple Expansion Is Heresy (3/6/14)
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TSLA SCTY SGMO CSX PF
- 4 Huge Stocks on Traders' Radars
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts
- Sangamo Biosciences' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sangamo Biosciences Announces Presentation Of Data Demonstrating A Disruptive And Broadly Leverageable Platform For Protein Replacement Therapies At American Society Of Hematology Meeting
- Sangamo BioSciences Provides Comprehensive Overview Of Company's ZFP Therapeutic® Development Programs At Its 2012 Analyst Briefing
- Sangamo BioSciences to Webcast Analyst Briefing on Thursday, December 6, 2012
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation At The Lazard Capital Markets Healthcare Conference
- Sangamo BioSciences Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces Third Quarter 2012 Conference Call and Webcast
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces First Presentation of Data from ZFP Therapeutic® for Huntington's Disease at 2012 Annual Meeting of Society for Neuroscience
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation of Clinical Data from ZFP Therapeutic® for HIV/AIDS at ICAAC 2012
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation At The Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference
- Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Lifesciences Management Access Conference