News: Scientific Games Corp (SGMS.OQ)
Fri, Aug 1 2014
- U.S. Slot machine maker Scientific Games Corp will buy larger rival Bally Technologies Inc in a $3.27 billion deal, the latest in a consolidating U.S. gaming industry.
* Bally shares up 30 pct (adds details, background, updates shares)
Aug 1 - Scientific Games Corp, which makes slot machines for casinos, will buy larger rival Bally Technologies Inc for about $3.27 billion.
- Scientific Games Announces its Consortium Selected for the Greek State Lotteries' Concession
- Scientific Games to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Leveraged Finance Conference
- Financial Review on Bally Technologies Inc. and Scientific Games Corp. - Gaming Equipment Makers Challenged
- Scientific Games Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Scientific Games to Report Third Quarter 2012 Results on Tuesday, November 6, 2012
- Scientific Games Signs Massachusetts State Lottery Instant Ticket Contract
- Scientific Games Extends Key Supply Agreement with Gala Coral
- A Refreshing Outlook - Consensus Reports on Bally Technologies, Inc. and Scientific Games Corp
- Scientific Games Signs Texas Lottery Instant Ticket Contract
- Scientific Games Announces Pricing of $300 Million of 6.250% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2020