News: Scientific Games Corp (SGMS.OQ)
26 Dec 2014
Fri, Nov 21 2014
NEW YORK, Nov 21 (IFR/TRLPC) - Banks are not shying away from underwriting highly leveraged buyouts even as the buyside balks at some recent deals deemed to have too much debt and regulators continue to warn lenders to keep leverage levels in check.
NEW YORK, Nov 13 (IFR) - Investor pushback forced Scientific Games to widen talk on its much anticipated acquisition financing bond on Thursday, which could leave the underwriters losing money on the deal.
NEW YORK, Oct 31 (IFR) - Underwriters are facing another problem when backing leveraged buyouts - and this time it's not regulators but unpredictable debt markets.
- U.S. Slot machine maker Scientific Games Corp will buy larger rival Bally Technologies Inc in a $3.27 billion deal, the latest in a consolidating U.S. gaming industry.
* Bally shares up 30 pct (adds details, background, updates shares)
Aug 1 - Scientific Games Corp, which makes slot machines for casinos, will buy larger rival Bally Technologies Inc for about $3.27 billion.
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - December 1, 2014
- Scientific Games' (SGMS) CEO Gavin Isaacs on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- One Reason Scientific Games (SGMS) Stock Is Down Today
- Bargains Begin To Emerge!
- Global Cash Bets $1.2B on Multimedia Games
- Financial Review on Bally Technologies Inc. and Scientific Games Corp. - Gaming Equipment Makers Challenged
- A Refreshing Outlook - Consensus Reports on Bally Technologies, Inc. and Scientific Games Corp
- Balestriere Lanza PLLC Announces Second Lawsuit by Gameologist Group LLC Against Scientific Games, Inc. for Another
- Semi-annual Changes to the NASDAQ Q-50 Index