News: Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA (SGOB.PA)
Wed, Nov 27 2013
PARIS - Saint-Gobain pledged to spend 4 billion euros ($5.4 billion) on acquisitions through 2018 as part of a strategy to focus on high-growth, high-margin products.
PARIS, Nov 21 - France's Saint-Gobain will propose renewing Chief Executive Pierre-Andre de Chalendar's term at its annual shareholder meeting next year, it said on Thursday.
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.3 pct, hits lowest since early Sept
DUBLIN - Ireland's Ardagh Glass offered on Friday to sell four U.S. plants to address anti-trust authorities' objections to its planned $1.7 billion acquisition of an American unit from France's Saint-Gobain.
PARIS - Saint-Gobain still thinks it will close the sale of its Verallia North America glass packaging unit to Ireland's Ardagh Group S.A. by year-end despite U.S. antitrust authorities' opposition, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
PARIS, July 2 - Saint-Gobain: * Saint-gobain shares open down 1.5 percent after U.S opposes
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it had filed a complaint aimed at stopping Ireland's Ardagh Group S.A.'s proposed $1.7 billion acquisition of a unit of France's Saint-Gobain that makes glass containers for the U.S. market.
- Saint-Gobain Acquires LS Kunststofftechnologie GmbH, German Leader in High-performance Polymer Processing
- Saint-Gobain Diversifies its Sources of Financing With a Euro 600 Million Securitisation Programme for Trade Receivables in France
- Saint-Gobain: 2013 Investor Meeting - Medium-term Strategy
- Saint-Gobain Board of Directors Decides to Propose the Renewal of the Directorship of Pierre-André de Chalendar
- Saint-Gobain: Sales for the First Nine Months of 2013
- Saint-Gobain Opens Extension to its Shanghai Research and Development Center to support the Group's Rapidly Growing Businesses in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Saint-Gobain - First-half 2013: The Group Confirms its Target of a Recovery in Operating Income in the Second Half
- REG - Compagnie St-Gobain - Issue of Debt
- REG - Compagnie St-Gobain - Acquisition
- REG - Compagnie St-Gobain - MTN Programme Base Prospectus