News: Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.O)
16 Sep 2014
Tue, Sep 16 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 16 (Fitch) Sears Holdings Corporation's (Sears) secured short-term loan is a temporary and short-term fix to a much larger need for liquidity infusion, given significant cash burn in the business, according to Fitch Ratings. On Sept. 15, Sears secured a $400 million secured short-term loan from entities affiliated with controlling shareholder ESL Investments, Inc. The loan, which is being funded in September, i
- Sears Holdings Corp reported its ninth straight quarterly loss as sales continued to fall and the retailer said it might close more stores than planned this year.
Aug 21 - Sears Holdings Corp reported its ninth straight quarterly loss as sales continued to fall and the retailer said it might close more stores than planned this year.
Aug 21 - Sears Holdings Corp, owner of Sears department stores and Kmart discount chain, reported its ninth straight quarterly loss as sales continued their decade-long fall.
Aug 4 - Sycamore Partners, which recently bought Jones Group, Talbots and Hot Topic, is considering a bid for Sears Canada Inc, the New York Post reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK - Fund managers are making a big bet on Snoopy, Lucy and Charlie Brown.
NEW YORK, June 26 - Fund managers are making a big bet on Snoopy, Lucy and Charlie Brown.
NEW YORK - Sears Holdings Corp's controlling shareholder Eddie Lampert met with Ford Motor Co CEO Alan Mulally earlier this year to seek advice on how to turn around the ailing retailer, two sources familiar with the matter said.
May 22 - Sears Holdings Corp posted a bigger loss for the first quarter as the struggling retailer failed to arrest a fall in sales despite offering heavy discounts to woo shoppers.
May 22 - Sears Holdings Corp posted a bigger loss for the first quarter as the struggling retailer failed to arrest the fall in sales despite offering heavy discounts to woo shoppers.
- Sears Holdings Tumbles on Eddie Lampert's $400 Million Loan
- Stock Market Today: Equities Surge as China Adds Stimulus
- Sears' Lender Of Last Resort May Spell Trouble
- Why Sears (SHLD) Stock Is Down Today
- Wall Street Breakfast: Microsoft Announces Windows 9 Event Following Mojang Acquisition
- Fed Survey Of Consumer Finances: Which Retailers Win And Lose
- Sears Expands Curbside Convenience to Include In-Vehicle Returns, Exchanges
- Kmart® Encourages Holiday Giving for St. Jude Thanks and Giving® Campaign
- Kmart® Offers Shop Your Way® Members and Customers Early Holiday Present: No Money Down Layaway
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Scanner - Macy's, Kohl's, Sears Holdings, Tractor Supply, and Wet Seal
- Lands' End Unveils New Jeans Collection
- Enhanced Services, Resolutions on Litigations, Quarterly Earnings Releases, and Technical Update - Research Reports on United Continental, Macy's, GameStop, Sears Holdings and Pandora
- Shop Your Way® Premieres Next-Generation Social Shopping with YouTube Celebrities' Take on First Semester Fashions
- Sears Holdings Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Sears Holdings To Hold Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results Pre-Recorded Conference Call And Audio Webcast
- Sears Holdings Names Hub Group As A Top Supplier