Shire PLC (SHP.L)
Tue, Jul 18 2017
BRIEF-Novimmune and Shire sign license agreement deepening bispecific antibody research collaboration
* NOVIMMUNE AND SHIRE SIGN LICENSE AGREEMENT DEEPENING BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY RESEARCH COLLABORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH Swiss drugmaker Roche's bid to take a chunk of the $11 billion haemophilia drug market dominated by Shire took another blow with the Irish company winning a preliminary injunction over its Swiss rival's medication.
* Share of big $11 bln haemophilia market at stake (Adds details from preliminary injunction in paragraphs 8, 9)
ZURICH, July 10 Roche's bid to muscle in on Shire's share of the $11 billion haemophilia drug market took a new, contentious turn this weekend when the British drugmaker won a court injunction against how the Swiss drugmaker talks about its new medicine.
ZURICH Pharmaceutical group Shire said on Sunday it had obtained a preliminary injunction in a Hamburg court against rival Roche over its hemophilia drug emicizumab, alleging incomplete and misleading statements surrounding the treatment.
ZURICH, July 9 Pharmaceutical group Shire said on Sunday it had obtained a preliminary injunction in a Hamburg court against rival Roche over its haemophilia drug emicizumab, alleging incomplete and misleading statements surrounding the treatment.
* Shire submits investigational new drug application to FDA for gene therapy candidate SHP654 for treatment of Hemophilia A
* Supernus announces that its partner Shire receives FDA approval for Mydayis™ for ADHD
Shire has won U.S. approval for a long-acting attention deficit drug aimed at adolescents and adults, boosting its stock of medicines for the cognitive condition that affects millions of children and is being diagnosed more in older people.
* Shares up 1.5 percent in London trading (Adds sales forecasts, shares, reaction)
- David Marcus Discusses the Policy Aspects of Corporate Inversions
- European Markets Are Spooked by Ukraine and Gaza, but AbbVie Gets Shire Deal
- AbbVie Continues To Pursue Irish Drugmaker Shire With Higher Offer
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- IPO Preview: Acceleron Pharma
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week