News: Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
17 May 2013
Fri, May 10 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded The Sherwin-Williams Company's (NYSE: SHW) ratings, including the company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A-' from 'A'. Fitch has also removed SHW's ratings from Rating Watch Negative. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. Fitch had originally placed the company's ratings on Watch Negative in November 2012 following
- Sherwin-Williams Co has reached a settlement deal with the U.S. Department of Labor related to the U.S. paint maker's employee stock ownership plan by making a one-time payment of $80 million to the plan, the firm said on Wednesday.
Feb 20 - Sherwin-Williams Co has reached a settlement deal with the U.S. Department of Labor related to the U.S. paint maker's employee stock ownership plan by making a one-time payment of $80 million to the plan, the firm said on Wednesday.
Feb 20 - Sherwin-Williams Co said it reached a settlement deal with the U.S. Department of Labor related to the U.S. paint maker's employee stock ownership plan by making a one-time payment of $80 million to the plan.
Overview -- Cleveland, Ohio-based coatings producer Sherwin-Williams Co. plans to issue $750 million in notes due 2017 and 2042. -- We assigned our 'A' issue rating to the company's proposed $750 million notes with 2017 and 2042 maturities. -- We affirmed all existing ratings and removed them from CreditWatch, where we placed them on Nov. 13, 2012. -- The outlook is negative. Rating Action On Dec. 4, 2012, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed all of its r
Dec 04 - Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to The Sherwin-Williams Company's (NYSE: SHW) proposed offering of $500 million principal amount of senior notes due 2017 and $250 million principal amount of senior notes due 2042. Proceeds from these notes issuances will be used to fund the recently announced acquisition of Consorcio Comex, S.A. de C.V. (Comex) for $2.34 billion, including assumed debt, in an all-cash transaction. SHW's ratings remain on Rating Watch Negative, where they
- Valspar Faces a Huge Test This Week
- 9 Stocks to Play in the Sandy Recovery
- 2 Industrial Goods And 1 Basic Materials Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Selling
- Sherwin-Williams: Good Paint, Great Company, Poor Valuation
- Toll Makes A Big Move: Is The Game Of Catch-Up Over?
- 10 Superior Stocks To Fund Active Retirement Years
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
- Sherwin-Williams Declares Dividend of $0.50 per Common Share
- Sherwin-Williams to Webcast First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
- Increasing Capacity, New Markets & Accelerating Integration - Research Report on Praxair, Sherwin-Williams, Eastman Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation and Methanex Corporation
- A Forward Look, The Year Ahead - Research Report on Lowe's, Home Depot, Lumber Liquidators, Sherwin-Williams and Tractor Supply
- Sherwin-Williams named one of the world's Most Ethical Companies by ETHISPHERE
- Housing Boom Sparks Home Improvement - Research Report on The Home Depot, Inc., Lowe's Companies, Inc., Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc, Sherwin-Williams Company and Tractor Supply Company
- Sherwin-Williams Announces Agreement with U.S. Department of Labor
- Sherwin-Williams Increases First Quarter Dividend 28%
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Reports 2012 Year-end Financial Results