Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
30 Jun 2016
Wed, Jun 29 2016
* Valspar Corp says shareholders approve proposed transaction with Sherwin-Williams Company
* On June 20, entered into amendment no. 2 to credit agreement - SEC filing
* Williams co - companies continue to expect transaction to close by end of q1 calendar year 2017
* Williams says has right to borrow, renewal, extension ,increase of revolving letter of credit up to about availability of $50 MLN Source (http://bit.ly/1Nof4nd) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Sees q2 2016 earnings per share $3.95 to $4.15 excluding items
* Sherwin-Williams declares dividend of $0.84 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* On april 13, 2016, sherwin-williams company entered into a 364-day bridge credit agreement
* Sherwin-Williams' ratings on watch negative on Valspar acquisition announcement Source text (http://bit.ly/1MxJ4qI) (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
The Sherwin-Williams Co has agreed to acquire rival U.S. paint company Valspar Corp , the companies said on Sunday, in an all-cash deal valued at about $9.3 billion.
March 20 The Sherwin-Williams Co has agreed to acquire rival U.S. paint company Valspar Corp, the companies said on Sunday, in an all-cash deal valued at about $9.3 billion.
- Sherwin-Williams: Poised To Be #1 In The Global Paints And Coatings Industry
- A 37% Return For Diamond In The Rough
- In The Spotlight: Interview With Brad Thomas
- Brexit Is Not That Bad - Cramer's Mad Money (6/14/16)
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - June 2016
- Can The Sherwin-Williams Company Provide A Fresh Coat Of Dividend Growth To Your Portfolio?