News: Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)
(Corrects paragraph 4 to show the Commission, not the ECJ, has recalculated the fine for Mitsubishi and Toshiba)
FRANKFURT - Germany's Siemens agreed to cooperate with Pfizer on diagnostic tests for therapeutic products across the U.S. drugmaker's pipeline.
FRANKFURT, Dec 16 - Germany's Siemens agreed to cooperate with Pfizer on diagnostic tests for therapeutic products across the U.S. drugmaker's pipeline.
FRANKFURT - Siemens' troubled Infrastructure & Cities (I&C) business will take a more selective approach to new projects to boost profitability, the head of the division said on Thursday.
* Contributed 23 pct of 2012 group revenue but 5 pct of profit
FRANKFURT - German engineer Siemens expects its Infrastructure & Cities (I&C) business, which has been hit by project delays and restructuring, to reach its profitability target this financial year, it said on Wednesday.
* All four main businesses to reach margin target this year
Nov 22 - Siemens Ltd : * Says September-quarter net profit 1.49 billion rupees; net sales 31.88
* Source says Siemens' contract worth about 1 bln euros (Adds details on Gode wind projects, source on value of contract)
- Siemens Enters Into Master Agreement With Pfizer for Companion Diagnostics
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service in the U.S. for the Protection of Industrial Control System Environments
- Siemens Financial Services survey shows rise of asset financing for US machine tool industry
- Siemens Awarded U.S. Patent for Anti-biofouling Technology to Protect Filters Used in SeaCURETM Ballast Water Management System
- California and New York Students Capture $100,000 Scholarship Prizes in 2013 Siemens Competition in Math, Science & Technology
- Siemens’ SOMATOM Force1 Challenges Limits of Conventional CT Imaging
- At RSNA ’13, Siemens Offers Answers for Life
- United Launch Alliance/Siemens Partnership Results in Another Successful Atlas V Launch
- Siemens Provides Financing Solution to Support Key Healthcare Customer in the U.S.
- Three California Students Win Regional Siemens Competition at California Institute of Technology for Research on Anti-flu and Anti-cancer Drugs