Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)
20 Jan 2017
Fri, Jan 20 2017
FRANKFURT, Jan 20 German industrial group Siemens received its first order from greater China for its flagship H-class gas turbine, its most powerful and efficient turbine.
SEEON, Germany Siemens chief Joe Kaeser said on Friday he does not expect the German engineering group to come under pressure from U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.
FRANKFURT Some influential members of Siemens' supervisory board favor former SAP co-chief executive Jim Hagemann Snabe to replace Chairman Gerhard Cromme in 2018, German monthly Manager Magazin reported, citing company sources.
MUNICH German engineering group Siemens is not planning any more big purchases of industrial software makers, a person close to the company told Reuters.
FRANKFURT German trains-to-turbines group Siemens is well placed to do business in the United States, regardless of whether President-elect Donald Trump backs fossil-fuels at the expense of renewable energy, its CEO told a newspaper.
FRANKFURT, Nov 26 German trains-to-turbines group Siemens is well placed to do business in the United States, regardless of whether President-elect Donald Trump backs fossil-fuels at the expense of renewable energy, its CEO told a newspaper.
* Siemens & U.S. startup LO3 Energy to jointly develop microgrids that enable local energy trading based on blockchain technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUESSELDORF, Germany Siemens has asked Michael Sen to return to its management board, just over a year after he left the engineering conglomerate to become the German power utility E.ON's finance chief, E.ON said on Thursday.
* The companies say they will further increase the funding of their joint innovation investment program by an additional 80 million euros ($85.79 million) to 230 million euros
- Siemens Plans to Cut 7,800 Jobs in Part of Ongoing Restructuring
- David Marcus Discusses the Lessons of GE's Acquisition of Alstom
- Why Siemens Is Betting $7.6 Billion on the Global Fracking Business
- GE's New Alston Offer Could Fuel Africa, Europe Growtrh
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- General Electric's Cash Offer Looks to be the Best Deal for Alstom