News: Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)
* Restructuring costs so far total 325 mln euros (Adds details on restructuring costs, Q2 results)
FRANKFURT, May 17 - Osram, the lighting business to be spun off by Siemens, expects to approach break-even in its current financial year as it revamps its business.
FRANKFURT, May 17 - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.2 percent lower on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0618 GMT.
* Osram Q2 EBITA margin 7 pct, aims for more than 8 pct (Adds details on profit margin, valuation)
FRANKFURT - German industrial bellwether Siemens AG lowered its profit outlook for this year due to weak demand from industry and delays in delivering high speed trains and connecting offshore wind farms. | Video
FRANKFURT - Siemens finance chief Joe Kaeser said while he expects the industry business to reach its bottom in the current quarter it was uncertain when it would start recovering.
FRANKFURT, May 2 - German industrial bellwether Siemens AG lowered its profit outlook for this year due to weak demand from industry and delays in delivering high speed trains and connecting offshore wind farms.
FRANKFURT, May 2 - German industrial bellwether Siemens expects to benefit from the emergence of high-end manufacturing in China in 2014, its finance chief said.
FRANKFURT, April 23 - Siemens will deliver high-speed trains to Eurostar, the operator of the Channel Tunnel passenger train service, later than expected, a member of the German engineering conglomerate's management board told a newspaper.
- New Component Manufacturing Furthers Efficiency Improvement for Siemens Gas Turbines
- REG-Siemens AG Half-yearly Report
- Siemens successfully completes sale of its Atos convertible bonds
- Siemens sells its Atos convertible bonds
- 2012-13 Siemens Awards For Advanced Placement Announced
- REG-Siemens AG Dividend Declaration
- REG-Siemens AG Final Results
- Virtua Reaches Major Milestone in Multi-entity Health System IT Adoption
- Siemens Healthcare Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Penrith Corporation
- Siemens Provides $4.8 Million Financing In Support Of Arkansas Heart Hospital's Enterprise Health IT Project