News: Finmeccanica SpA (SIFI.MI)
10 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 28 2014
MILAN, Feb 28 - China CNR Corporation and Insigma have expressed interest in buying Finmeccanica's rail unit Ansaldo STS and loss-making train maker Ansaldo Breda, the Chinese firms said on Friday.
MILAN, Feb 28 - China CNR Corporation and Insigma have expressed interest in buying Finmeccanica's rail unit Ansaldo STS and loss-making train manufacturer Ansaldo Breda, the Chinese companies said in an emailed statement on Friday.
MILAN, Feb 25 - Italian defence group Finmeccanica said on Tuesday its AgustaWestland unit had won orders to sell 24 helicopters for an overall price of around 260 million euros ($357 million).
LONDON - British defense contractor BAE Systems has finally agreed pricing with Saudi Arabia on its long-delayed Eurofighter Typhoon jet deal with the Gulf state, potentially leading to more contracts across the region.
MILAN, Feb 14 - Finmeccanica shares rose 3 percent on Friday after a newspaper reported that a long-awaited sale of the Italian defence group's loss-making AnsaldoBreda business was getting closer.
MILAN/LONDON - AgustaWestland, the helicopter unit of Finmeccanica , has won two contracts from Britain's Ministry of Defence worth a total of about 910 million euros ($1.24 billion), the Italian defence group said on Wednesday.
MILAN/LONDON, Jan 29 - AgustaWestland, the helicopter unit of Finmeccanica, has won two contracts from Britain's Ministry of Defence worth a total of about 910 million euros ($1.24 billion), the Italian defence group said on Wednesday.
* Falco drones used by UN manufactured by unit of Finmeccanica (Writes through with comment from UN, company)
(Refiles to restore AgustaWestland legal team details removed in error)
NEW DELHI, Jan 10 - Italian defence giant Finmeccanica's troubles in India are deepening, with the New Delhi government seeking repayments worth some 270 million euros ($367.38 million) over a scrapped helicopter deal.
- ELSAG Launches Robust ALPR Data Management Software AT IACP Conference
- Selex ES, Rudin Management, and Columbia University Team up for Energy Saving Di-BOSS™ System
- DRS Technologies Awarded Contract to Provide the U.S. Army with Target Location and Designation Systems
- DRS Technologies Launches Compact, Power Saving 32 Channel HF Switch Matrix
- DRS Technologies and Cypress Semiconductor Reach Agreement to Manufacture Uncooled Detectors
- DRS Technologies To Pursue U.S. Customs and Border Protection Integrated Fixed Tower Program
- DRS Technologies Launches Custom Lens Calibration Software
- DRS Technologies To Share In Joint Warfighter Advanced Communications Work
- Canadian Government Awards Contract to DRS Technologies Canada to Enhance Networking Capability of Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- DRS Technologies to Raise Funds for Earthquake Victims in L'Aquila, Italy