Sirius XM Holdings Inc (SIRI.O)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
BRIEF-Sirius XM Canada announces redemtion of c$200 mln outstanding 5.625 pct senior unsecured notes
* Sirius XM Canada announced it will redeem all c$200 million outstanding 5.625 pct senior unsecured notes due April 23, 2021 on June 26, 2017
Law firms Susman Godfrey and Gradstein & Marzano stand to collect as much as $22 million after a judge ruled on Monday they were entitled to a substantial cut of a class action settlement between Sirius XM Holdings Inc and holders of copyrights on pre-1972 songs played by the satellite radio company.
* Sirius xm holdings inc - automatic will continue to be based in san francisco Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co, NASCAR announced a six-year renewal to extend their broadcasting and marketing agreement through 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Sirius XM Holdings Inc on Thursday won the dismissal of a New York copyright lawsuit over the satellite radio company's playing of older songs by the 1960s band The Turtles and other artists, reducing the size of a related settlement between both sides in November.
NEW YORK, Feb 16 Sirius XM Holdings Inc on Thursday won the dismissal of a New York copyright lawsuit over the satellite radio company's playing of older songs by the 1960s band The Turtles and other artists, reducing the size of a related settlement between both sides in November.
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc is looking at potential acquirers beyond satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc, CNBC reported, citing sources.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc's Chairman Greg Maffei recently made a fresh approach to internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc and expressed interest about a potential takeover, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc may pay close to $100 million after settling a copyright lawsuit brought by founding members of the 1960s band The Turtles over the satellite radio company's broadcast of songs made before 1972.
- If You Subscribe To Sirius XM, You're Probably Rich
- Why Sirius XM Will Buy Pandora Soon: All About The Acquisition Currency
- Sirius XM Sales Program Flies Under The Radar
- Here's Why Sirius XM Stock Will Break Above $6
- Sirius XM Holdings' (SIRI) CEO James Meyer Presents at 45th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference (Transcript)
- Risk Arbitrage Today: Will Pandora Be Sold?