News: Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX.N)
24 Jul 2014
Sun, Jul 20 2014
July 20 - Power was restored at the Six Flags Great America amusement park in Illinois on Sunday after a power outage the previous evening left people stranded on rides, a spokeswoman said.
LOS ANGELES - Two dozen people, four of them slightly injured, were left stranded high off the ground after a roller coaster ride struck a tree branch at a Six Flags amusement park in southern California on Monday evening, fire officials said.
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Stop Looking, Start Buying Huntington Bancshares (7/22/14)
- Six Flags - Too High Dividend And Too Much Leverage... Has Management Learned Its Lessons?
- Why Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) Stock Is Still Declining Today
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation's (SIX) CEO Jim Reid-Anderson on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- McDonald's and Yum! Brands Hit With Food Safety Issue in China
- Why Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) Stock Is Falling Today
- Six Flags Joins Feed the Children To Help Kids Be Kids
- Record Revenue and Earnings in the Second Quarter at Six Flags
- Offer Update, Executive Appointment, Distribution Agreement, Green Innovation, and Upcoming Conferences - Analyst Notes on CBS, Time Warner, Lionsgate, SeaWorld and Six Flags
- Six Flags to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Celebrate Independence Day at The Coca-Cola July 4th Fest at Six Flags
- Six Flags Sets Date to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Earnings
- Cyclone Storms out of New England and will be Retiring at Six Flags
- Six Flags-Branded Theme Parks to Open in China
- Dividends, Sporting Events, and Upcoming Conferences - Analyst Notes on CBS, Life Time Fitness, Six Flags, Bally and Cinemark
- Record-Breaking "New England SkyScreamer" is Now Open at Six Flags New England