St. James's Place PLC (SJP.L)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Oct 25 2016
LONDON Wealth manager St James's Place has reported a near 9 percent rise in the value of its assets, buoyed by financial market gains and strong demand for its personal investment advice in the wake of Britain's vote to exit the European Union.
* Shares up 2.5 pct, hit highest since Jan. 1 (Adds analyst and CEO comments, share reaction, background)
LONDON, Oct 25 Wealth manager St James's Place said third quarter assets rose 8.9 percent, buoyed by market gains and strong demand for its personal investment advice in the wake of Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Gross inflows of funds under management of £2.80 billion (2015: £2.32 billion)
LONDON, July 27 British wealth manager St James's Place said on Wednesday it had resumed normal pricing on its 2.6 billion pounds ($3.41 billion) SJP Property Fund as concerns around the outlook for the UK commercial property market start to ebb.
* Shares up 6 pct, leading gainer on the FTSE 100 (Adds detail from statement, analyst quote, share reaction, bullet points)
- Medtech Mergers And Acquisitions Regresses To The Mean In 2016
- Abbott Closes St. Jude Medical Deal: Good For Shareholders?
- Political Ructions, Poor Deal-Making And Scandal - A Bad Year For Big-Cap Medtechs
- Time To Rush For The Exit?
- This 2017 Pick Is Set To Double
- Our Top 5 Insider Purchase Plays That Are Valid For 2017 And Beyond