Skechers USA Inc (SKX)
6 Dec 2016
Thu, Dec 1 2016
SAN FRANCISCO Skechers USA's stock was on track for its best day in over two years on Thursday after the shoe seller's chief executive bought $11 million worth of the beleaguered shares and a brokerage recommended it after viewing new products at a trade show.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.52 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Adidas AG on Monday escalated its legal battle against Skechers USA Inc over athletic sneaker designs, filing a lawsuit accusing Skechers of stealing its "Springblade" concept for its similar "Mega Flex" shoe.
* Robert Greenberg reports 9.3 pct stake in Skechers USA Inc as of June 22 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://1.usa.gov/28RLBDJ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Skechers performance extends partnership with the chevron houston marathon and aramco houston half marathon Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- Best And Worst Q4'16: Small Cap Growth ETFs, Mutual Funds And Key Holdings
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 11/30/16: SQ, NS, DKL, FB
- Don't Buy Into Skechers' Rebound
- Under Armour: The Curry Story Isn't So Great Anymore
- Adidas: Poised For Continued Gains
- Valuation Dashboard: Consumer Discretionary - Update