Schlumberger NV (SLB)
24 Mar 2017
March 24 Schlumberger NV said on Friday it would form a joint venture with Weatherford International Plc to deliver oilfield products and services for unconventional resource plays in the United States and Canada.
* Weatherford International Plc - Schlumberger and Weatherford will have 70/30 ownership of joint venture, respectively
* Under agreement, co to sell intellectual property, substantially of Voraxial Separator patents, trademarks to Schlumberger
* TGS-Nopec and Schlumberger today announced a new multi- and wide-azimuth (m-waz) multiclient reimaging program in highly prospective central U.S. Gulf of Mexico
* Schlumberger NV says CFO Simon Ayat 2016 total compensation was $6.55 million versus $6.65 million in 2015
BRIEF-Schlumberger NV says CEO Paal Kibsgaard's 2016 total compensation was $18.6 mln vs $18.3 mln in 2015
* CEO Paal Kibsgaard 2016 compensation $18.6 million versus $18.3 million in 2015 - SEC filing
Schlumberger NV said on Friday that it does not expect a "dramatic" short-term recovery in international markets, compared with North America where shale producers are already ramping up drilling activity.
* Shares fall 1.8 percent (Adds exec, analyst comments; updates shares)
* CEO says don't expect "a dramatic, short-term recovery" in international markets - conf call
- Avoid Oil And Gas Equipment And Services ETFs, But Consider These Stocks
- Should I Sell Schlumberger?
- Energy Recovery: The Saga Continues, But At Least The Company Was In The Green For FY2016
- Energy Recovery: A Matter Of A Lot Of Time And Even More Patience
- General Electric: The Party Is Over For Immelt
- Select Energy Services Files For $100 Million IPO