News: Schlumberger NV (SLB)
4 Mar 2015
Fri, Feb 27 2015
CARACAS, Feb 27 - Venezuela's PDVSA said on Friday that oil services giant Schlumberger was poised to extend an existing credit line to the South American state oil company, without offering details.
MOSCOW, Feb 20 - Russian assets were little changed on Friday as traders were cautious at placing bets before an extended holiday weekend, with a modest rise in oil prices and the end-of-month tax period underpinning the rouble.
MOSCOW, Feb 20 - Russia's Eurasia Drilling said on Friday it was delaying a deal to sell a stake in the company to oil services giant Schlumberger while it waited for approval from a Russian regulator.
MOSCOW, Feb 20 - Russia's Eurasia Drilling said on Friday it was delaying a deal to sell a stake in the company to Schlumberger, pending approval from Russia's Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (FAS).
WILLISTON, N.D. - Halliburton, Statoil ASA, Hess Corp and other North Dakota energy companies have decided, for now, not to lay off staff in the No. 2 U.S. oil producing state, hoping to be prepared for any prolonged rebound in crude prices.
WILLISTON, N.D., Feb 4 - Halliburton, Statoil ASA, Hess Corp and other North Dakota energy companies have decided, for now, not to lay off staff in the No. 2 U.S. oil producing state, hoping to be prepared for any prolonged rebound in crude prices.
- Driller Helmerich & Payne Inc said it may cut 2,000 jobs as it begins to idle rigs amid a slide in crude oil prices, following similar cost cuts by top oilfield services providers Schlumberger NV and Baker Hughes Inc .
* Shares fall as much as 10 pct (Adds analyst, executive comment, background; updates shares)
MOSCOW - Oil services giant Schlumberger plans to buy a 45.65 percent stake in Eurasia Drilling for about $1.7 billion, potentially paving the way for it to become the sole owner of Russia's most active oilfield services company.
* Has option to take full ownership (Adds Schlumberger comments, detail, background)
- Some Companies Are More Wonderful Than Others
- Three Oil-Services Companies Looking to Take Advantage of the Maelstrom
- DGI Portfolio Update - Being Patient Is Frustrating To New Investors
- Schlumberger - Stick With The Gold Standard In Uncertain Times
- How To Play An Oil Services Rebound
- Oil Prices Finally Find Some Support
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Equities Technical Coverage - Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Helix Energy Solutions, and Seventy Seven Energy
- Post-Earnings Briefing - Schlumberger
- Latest Buzz on the Street: Exclusive Reports on Comerica, Johnson & Johnson, Schlumberger, Monsanto, and Courier
- REG-Schlumberger Limited Schlumberger Announces Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2014 Results
- Schlumberger Announces Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2014 Results
- REG-Schlumberger Limited Schlumberger Declares 25% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Schlumberger Declares 25% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Helix, OneSubsea And Schlumberger Execute Subsea Well Intervention Alliance Agreement
- Analyst Scanner on Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Equities - Weatherford Intl., Schlumberger, Key Energy Services, Forum Energy Technologies, and Gulfmark Offshore
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Stocks under Review - Weatherford Intl., Key Energy Services, Schlumberger, National Oilwell Varco, and Forum Energy Technologies