Schlumberger NV (SLB.N)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 17 2017
* Signed contract with Schlumberger to stimulate 11 wells with multiple zones in Q2, Q3 of this year
* Has entered into a framework contract with Schlumberger for acquisition of 4D seismic data
QUITO Ecuador has given oil services company Schlumberger NV $150 million in central bank notes that can be used to pay taxes, President Rafael Correa said late on Monday, part of efforts to pay down a $1.1 billion debt with the company.
QUITO, April 25 Ecuador has given oil services company Schlumberger NV $150 million in central bank notes that can be used to pay taxes, President Rafael Correa said late on Monday, part of efforts to pay down a $1.1 billion debt with the company.
Schlumberger NV warned on Friday that margins would remain under pressure as the oilfield services provider spends more to bring back idled equipment to meet rising demand from North American shale producers after a two-year lull.
* Q2, Q3 margin growth to lag Q1 - analyst (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Schlumberger says "activity has now reached bottom in all regions" - conf call
BRIEF-Schlumberger says do not expect significant sequential growth from Middle East over coming quarters
* Schlumberger sees strength in activity in North Sea, Russia and Caspian regions in coming quarters as the winter season ends, new projects start up
BRIEF-Schlumberger says continued to experience payment delays, primarily from customers in Latin America
* Schlumberger says continued to experience payment delays, primarily from customers in Latin America
April 21Schlumberger NV reported a 5.7 percent rise in revenue, the first increase after eight quarters, as a recovery in crude prices spurred shale drilling after a more than two-year slump.
- Oil Service Firms Investments Key To Halting Venezuela's Post-Maduro Production Decline
- Schlumberger (SLB) Presents At UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference - Slideshow
- Halliburton: The Best Choice To Profit From A 2017-18 Oil Price Upswing?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rout Eases As Trump Heads Overseas
- Opportunities With Regime Change After Venezuelan Meltdown
- Nine Energy Service Seeks $100 Million IPO In Tough Energy Market