News: Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF.N)
26 Dec 2014
Thu, Nov 6 2014
TORONTO, Nov 6 - Sun Life Financial Inc, Canada's No. 3 insurer, intends to be active with the share buy back plan it unveiled with its third-quarter earnings, its chief financial office said on Thursday.
TORONTO, Nov 5 - Canadian insurer Sun Life Financial on Wednesday reported a third-quarter profit, swinging form a year-earlier loss with a boost from higher revenue and an 18 percent increase in assets under management.
* Foreign firms attracted to underdeveloped Thai insurance market
HONG KONG/BANGKOK - Siam Commercial Bank , Thailand's third-largest lender, is in talks to sell a 25 percent stake in its life insurance business SCB Life Assurance PCL , people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
TORONTO, Aug 6 - Sun Life Financial, Canada's No. 3 life insurer, said on Wednesday its second-quarter net income rose 6.5 percent, helped by stronger profit at its MFS asset management unit.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSE, NYSE: SLF) including all outstanding issues, as well as the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of SLF's primary Canadian insurance subsidiary, Sun Life Assurance Co. of Canada (SLAC), at 'AA-'. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Fitch's rationale for the rati
- National Bank Of Canada Q4 FY14 Review: Capital Market Surprised To The Upside
- Scotiabank Q4FY14 Review: International Remains Challenged
- Sun Life Financial's (SLF) CEO Dean Connor on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Review Of Holding Out For Better Prices On Some Dividend Growth Stocks Over The Next 2 Months
- Insurers And Protection From Rising Rates
- Sun Life Financial's Valuation And Changing Model Make It Risky
- Sun Life Financial becomes first major Canadian life insurer to officially sign on to the UN supported PRI
- Sun Life Financial Continues to Expand Its Private Exchange Offerings, Brings Suite of Employee Benefits to PlanSource OneMarket
- Sun Life Financial Offers Suite of Employee Benefits on Gallagher Marketplace Private Exchange
- Sun Life Financial U.S. Earns Top Marks in 2015 Corporate Equality Index
- Sun Life Financial appoints Sara Grootwassink Lewis to the Board of Directors
- Sun Life Financial Finds Pacific Northwest Sports Injuries Cause 115,000 Emergency Room Visits Annually – Nearly Half by Youth
- Sun Life Financial declares quarterly dividends on Common and Preferred Shares payable in Q4 2014
- Sun Life Financial Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Sun Life Financial to Commence a Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Sun Life Financial Continues to Team Up Against Diabetes, Supports a Series of Programs with the American Diabetes Association to Help Americans Live More Active and Healthy Lifestyles