Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF.TO)
19 May 2017
Wed, May 10 2017
TORONTO, May 10 Canada's main stock index rose in early trade on Wednesday, boosted by gains for energy and other resource stocks as oil prices rebounded, while insurer Sun Life Financial Inc and exchange operator TMX Group Ltd fell after reporting quarterly earnings.
* Says announced an increase of 4% or 1.5 cents per share to dividend to be paid on its common shares
May 9 Insurer Sun Life Financial Inc reported a smaller-than-expected profit on Tuesday, hurt by weak growth in its U.S market.
* qtrly reported net income $551 million versus $540 million
* Sun Life Financial Inc - Terms of acquisition were not disclosed.
* Kevin Strain, currently president, Sun Life Financial Asia, will become executive vice-president & chief financial officer
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSE, NYSE: SLF) including its senior and subordinated notes, as well as the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of SLF's primary Canadian insurance subsidiary, Sun Life Assurance Co. of Canada (SLAC), at 'AA-'. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The Rating Outlook for all ratings has been revised to Positive fro
* Sun Life Financial reaffirms medium-term financial objectives Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 15 Sun Life Financial Inc,, Canada's third-largest insurer by assets, reported a 13.3 percent fall in quarterly underlying profit, hurt by weakness in the United States.
* Sun Life financial reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
- Sun Life Financial, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sun Life Financial's (SLF) CEO Dean Connor on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Thank Goodness For Large Caps - Value Blend Large Cap YTD Update
- Using Multiple Value Metrics Simultaneously To Beat The Market Over Time - Introducing The Value Blend Strategy
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Sun Life Financial's (SLF) CEO Dean Connor on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript