News: Swisslog Holding AG (SLOG.S)
Fri, Sep 26 2014
Sept 26 - Kuka AG : * CEO says 10 million Swiss franc synergy potential from Swisslog
FRANKFURT/ZURICH, Sept 26 - Shares in Germany's Kuka fell on Friday after the industrial robots maker announced plans to buy Swiss logistics group Swisslog in move that was seen as having strategic rationale but pricey.
Sept 26 - Swisslog Holding AG : * Shares open up 5.5 percent after Kuka announced plans to buy company
Sept 26 - Kuka AG : * Says in presentation sees synergies from Swisslog takeover above 10 million Swiss francs
BERLIN - German industrial robots maker Kuka plans to buy Swiss logistics company Swisslog Holding for about 339 million Swiss francs ($358 million).
BERLIN, Sept 25 - German industrial robots maker Kuka plans to buy Swiss logistics company Swisslog Holding for about 339 million Swiss francs ($358 million).
Sept 2 - Swisslog Holding AG : * Says wins order in banking industry in South East Asia * Says has been awarded contract for new automated material handling systems in
Aug 19 - Swisslog Holding AG : * Says in H1, increased order intake compared with the prior-year period to CHF
Aug 18 - Swisslog Holding AG : * Secures major order for new distribution center from scandinavian fashion
- Swisslog Introduces Network Operations Center for Automated Material Transport System Monitoring
- Swisslog Recognized with Supplier Excellence Award by Texas Instruments
- Swisslog Recognizes Nurses' Inspiration During National Nurses Week
- Swisslog Launches Nexus™ System Control Software for Enterprise-Level Integration of TransLogic® Pneumatic Tube Systems
- Swisslog and Power Automation Systems Announce Cooperation Agreement
- Swisslog Debuts Click&Pick Fulfillment System Demo at ProMat 2013