News: SM Investments Corp (SM.PS)
10 Mar 2014
Mon, Feb 17 2014
Philippine banking-to-property conglomerate SM Investments Corp has bought a 34 percent stake in IPO-bound DoubleDragon Properties Corp, partly owned by the country's largest fastfood chain Jollibee Foods Corp, Malaya Business Insight reported.
MANILA, Feb 17 - SM Investments Corp, the Philippines' second-most valuable company, plans to raise up to 15 billion pesos ($335 million) via a retail bond issue to refinance debt and fund expansion projects, it said on Monday.
MANILA, Nov 7 - SM Invesments Corp, the Philippines' largest company by market value, posted on Thursday a 14 pct rise in nine-month profit as its banking and mall businesses gained from brisk domestic demand.
SM Investments Corp, the Philippines' biggest firm by market value, has acquired five office towers in Bonifacio Global City, the country's newest business district, to widen its presence in the booming outsourcing industry, the Philippine Daily Inquirer reported.
- QEP Resources: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 Days
- Halcón Resources: Latest Eagle Ford Well Results (Through January 2014)
- Another Day, Another Major Shale Discovery
- SM Energy's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 4 Hot Stocks the Crowd Is Talking About
- Commodities Today: Energy Seeing Increased Volatility, Time To Buy?