Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG.N)
BRIEF-R&I affirms Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook -R&I
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
* Keeps full-year net profit forecast at Y700 bln (Adds full-year forecast, details)
TOKYO, July 27 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group , Japan's third-largest lender, said net profit fell 31 percent in the first-quarter, with returns on loans and bond investments hurt by the negative interest rate policy adopted by the country's central bank.
* Says the co set up an agency JV, which is engaged in fields of insurance, financial products, investment and bank, with Sumitomo Life Insurance Company On June 30
- Is Kuroda's Operation Twist Really A Windfall For Banks?
- Zombie Banks: Low Price/Book Ratios Characterize The Walking Dead
- Constructing A Pure Alpha Japan Portfolio: Money Market Funding Crunch Means More Doom And Gloom For Japanese Financials
- Wall Street Breakfast: M&A Buzz Hits The Street
- Constructing A Pure Alpha Japan Portfolio: What Investors Can Learn From GPIF's Expectations For The Future
- 1 Year With Seeking Alpha