Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
24 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 16 2017
* Launch and pricing of a 650 mln euro bond offering, pursuant to company's 2.5 bln euro medium term note programme
* Dunes Point Capital, LLC announces the acquisition of Power Distribution, Inc. from Smiths Group PLC
British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc said on Thursday that it sold the power business of one of its units to private investment firm Dunes Point Capital as a part of a plan to make the company leaner.
Jan 26 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc said on Thursday that it sold the power business of one of its units to private investment firm Dunes Point Capital as a part of a plan to make the company leaner.
* Smiths group divests Interconnect's power business for 162 million stg
BRUSSELS British engineering firm Smiths Group secured EU regulatory approval on Thursday for its planned acquisition of Morpho Detection from France's Safran .
* Pension Insurance Corporation says completes buy-in deal with Smiths Industries Pension Scheme for premium of 250 million pounds.
* Has established a 2.5 bln euro medium term note programme with its ten relationship banks as dealers
Sept 28 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc reported higher-than-expected full-year revenue and pretax profit, helped by improved sales at two of its units as well as cost cuts.
Sept 28 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc said underlying full-year revenue fell nearly 2 percent on a decline in sales at one of its biggest units.
- India ETFs Are A Buy
- Has The Reserve Bank Of India Hit The Pause Button?
- India's Sovereign Debt Could See An Additional Boost
- BRIC's 2017 Outlook: Outperformance To Continue But Active Management Is Crucial To Rein In Volatility
- Global Economy Ends 2016 Growing At Fastest Rate In 13 Months
- Tweeting Future Policy Impacts Mindsets Today