Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
9 Dec 2016
Fri, Oct 28 2016
* Pension Insurance Corporation says completes buy-in deal with Smiths Industries Pension Scheme for premium of 250 million pounds.
* Has established a 2.5 bln euro medium term note programme with its ten relationship banks as dealers
Sept 28 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc reported higher-than-expected full-year revenue and pretax profit, helped by improved sales at two of its units as well as cost cuts.
Sept 28 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc said underlying full-year revenue fell nearly 2 percent on a decline in sales at one of its biggest units.
* Agreement to sell its artificial lift business, part of John Crane Division, to Endurance Lift Solutions, LLC
Aug 9 British engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc said it expected its full-year revenue and profit to be more than market expectations, helped by better sales at its Smiths Detection unit and a weaker sterling.
- Indian GDP Growth Accelerates Ahead Of Demonetisation, But Moderation Is Likely In December Quarter
- Modi's Demonetization Is A Cure Worse Than The Disease
- Trump And U.S.-China Trade Tensions
- A Note On Gold And India - What Is Driving The Gold Price?
- Consider Adding India To Your Portfolio
- Why And How To Invest In India