News: Sanchez Energy Corp (SN)
29 Jul 2014
Fri, Jul 11 2014
(Adds comment from investor Marlon Sanchez, detail on Cynk's Belize address)
- Sanchez Energy Corp said it would buy oil and gas properties in the Eagle Ford region of south Texas from Royal Dutch Shell Plc for about $639 million cash as the Dutch oil company looks to pare its exposure to U.S. shale.
(Adds Shell paring exposure to U.S. shale, deal details, background)
May 21 - Sanchez Energy Corp said it would buy oil and gas properties in the Eagle Ford region of south Texas from Royal Dutch Shell Plc for about $639 million.
- Sanchez Energy: Critical Mass In The Eagle Ford
- Cramer's Lightning Round - America Movil Is The Way To Play Mexico (7/21/14)
- Penn Virginia: Expanding The Marl Position
- Goodrich Petroleum: OK Wells, Improved Execution... Did The Stock Over-React?
- Royal Dutch Shell Looks Even More Appealing After The Woodside Divestment
- Penn Virginia: The Marl Holds Promise
- Sanchez Energy Announces Second Quarter 2014 Production of 1,859 MBOE, an Increase of 164% Over the Second Quarter of 2013, and Provides Operations Update
- Sanchez Energy Invites You to Join Its Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks Technical Review: Range Resources, Devon Energy, Sanchez Energy, Noble Energy, and Rosetta Resources
- Upcoming Conference Call, Dividend Distributions, Asset Acquisition, Well Updates, and Closing of Public Offering - Analyst Notes on Penn Virginia, LinnCo, Sanchez Energy, Comstock and Abraxas
- Sanchez Energy Completes Acquisition of New Core Area in the Eagle Ford Shale
- Status Report, Stock Offerings, Manufacturing Updates, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on Range, Huntsman, Hercules Offshore, Sanchez Energy and Penn Virginia
- Shell Sells Eagle Ford Assets as Part of Global Repositioning, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Commences Exchange Offer For Senior Notes Due 2021
- Sanchez Energy Announces Exercise of Over Allotment and Closing of Stock Offering
- Stocks Coverage on Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities -- Research on Alpha Natural Resources, Sanchez Energy, ONEOK, and Plains GP Holdings